78

The killer whale and octopus left the underwater cave of the oarfish and the old sea turtle after taking the gifts and thanking them.

The old turtle's focus was not on gifts, because he cared more about Shen An'an than these external things. So after the killer whale and octopus essence left, he immediately asked the oarfish: "Is Xiao An doing well outside?"

The oarfish nodded: "Very good. Zhou Suiyu's family treats her very well. She eats well and sleeps well every day. She even started live streaming recently! Do you know what live streaming is?"

The old turtle shook his head: "I don't know."

In fact, the oarfish doesn't really understand, but he still tried his best to explain it to the old turtle with his own understanding: "It's just on TV, it is said that it is possible to become a big star in the future!"

The old turtle grinned: "Yeah, so we're going to have a big star soon?"

After being happy, she began to worry: "Then will she reveal her identity?"

Reveal your identity?

Huang Oiyu was stunned for a moment: "Shouldn't it be? After all, she will definitely stay in the human world in the future. As long as she does not return to her original shape and returns to the sea, then no matter how famous she is, no one will know that she is actually a child. It's a mermaid! And I believe Zhou Suiyu and his family will definitely protect her."

The old turtle thought for a while, and felt that what the oarfish said also made sense. But in this way, it also means that Xiao An will not return to the sea to live again.

He couldn't help but sighed sadly: "It seems that my old bones will have a hard time seeing Xiao An again in the future!"

After all, Xiao An will not go back to live in the sea, and he is not very willing to go out. Doesn't that mean that it's hard to see each other again?

Huang Oiyu waved his hand: "Why, Xiao An said, when she and Zhou Suiyu get married and give birth to a child, she will pick you up. After all, you are the most experienced in taking care of children. Many young parents are not as good as Where is your old man!"

The old sea turtle was so comfortable being patted by the oarfish's rainbow fart that his head swayed when he was so relieved, but he was still stubborn: "Who said I'm going out, I'm comfortable in the sea, I won't go out! "

The oarfish heard that the old turtle's tone was not as firm as before, so he guessed that his heart was loose, so he deliberately added another piece of firewood: "Ah, are you not going out? Then I can only go out and talk to me. Xiao An said to let her find another way. If it doesn't work, let her take the child to Zhou Suiyu's parents in the future. Even Zhou Suiyu's parents are very busy, and I don't know if they are willing to put down work and take care of the baby for Xiao An. , if it really doesn't work, then I have to let Xiao An bring it by himself..."

The old turtle was really fooled: "Nonsense, Xiao An is still a child herself, how can she take care of the child?"

The oarfish: "So, I really can't do it without you."

The old turtle thought it hard for a while, but finally he was relieved: "I really owe you two in my last life."

That's what it means to agree.

Huang Taiyu said with a smile on his face: "That's okay, I'll come to pick you up when An An gets married and has children. You can't go back then."

The old turtle said slowly, "Okay, I don't regret it. If she and Zhou Suiyu can really have a child at that time, I'll go out and take the child for her."