93

Now that the marriage proposal has been proposed, the wedding date has been set, the wedding dress is being made, and the wedding is being prepared... Mother Zhou thought about it, and finally remembered that there is still something important to do - the wedding photo has not been taken yet!

She couldn't hide things in her heart, and when she thought about it, she brought it up to Zhou Suiyu and Shen An'an.

It doesn't matter to Shen An'an, it's okay to shoot or not.

But Zhou Suiyu began to frown upon hearing this.

He didn't like taking pictures since he was a child, and there were at most two albums about him in the family, and most of them were taken when he was a child. When he grew up, his photos were basically graduation group photos that could not be avoided, and there were very few single-person photos.

Zhou's mother felt that the wedding photos still had to be taken, after all, they were still of commemorative significance.

But she didn't try to convince Zhou Suiyu, but ran frantically to brainwash Shen An'an, and then asked Shen An'an to blow Zhou Suiyu's pillow.

In the end, it turned out that Zhou Suiyu changed his mind and agreed to the proposal of taking wedding photos.

Mother Zhou was not at all surprised by this result, because one of the men in their Zhou family counted as one, and they were all slaves to their wives! She's already seen it through!

Zhou Suiyu nodded here, and Zhou's mother quickly finalized the photographer and shooting plan, for fear that Zhou Suiyu would temporarily change his mind.

Shen Anan thought at first, wedding photos, then just take them casually. At most one day, first shoot the exterior, then the interior, and then finish the job.

In the end, Mother Zhou told her: "It will take a week to shoot, and there are probably dozens of sets of clothes. Anyway, there are everything in wedding dresses, cheongsam, and Hanfu. You can choose whatever you want. When it comes to scenes, most of them are exterior scenes, even our garden. I have included the swimming pool in your backyard, and I will go abroad to shoot seascapes and castles!"

Shen An Anguang felt her head big when she heard it: "...Ah, wouldn't it be very troublesome to shoot?"

Mother Zhou: "The trouble is indeed a little troublesome, but it's only once in a lifetime, so I think it's worth it. And you haven't traveled since you met, so you can take this opportunity to go out and have a good time. Well!"

Shen Anan looked at Zhou Suiyu on the opposite side of the sofa worriedly, and whispered, "I'm afraid Zhou Suiyu would not be happy!" After all, he didn't like taking pictures at all, so let's take a picture. Across the country and abroad...

Mother Zhou said indifferently: "He is the background board, and you are the protagonist! As long as you are happy, you don't care whether he is happy or not!"

Zhou Suiyu: "...???"

Zhou Suiyu is not unhappy, after all, he has a background board, right, and he has no qualifications to be happy or unhappy.

On the contrary, Zheng Suo Xian was not happy.

Because if Zhou Suiyu was going to take a wedding photo, he would definitely need to ask for leave, and it was both domestic and foreign, so it would definitely take three to five days.

He's gone, who's going to artificially breed the little mermaid?

Artificial breeding has been mentioned for several months, but it has not been put into practice. The above has been urging, and Zheng is also under a lot of pressure!