34

The island in the night is quiet and quiet, so quiet that you can hear the sound of the waves washing the coast not far away. This kind of sound made the world more and more silent, and even the atmosphere brought a little ambiguity for no reason.

Shen Anan sat on the swing, raised her face and waited patiently for Zhou Suiyu to call her name.

The lanterns lightly traced a circle of light and shadow on her face, making her brows and eyes more attractive, and the bridge of her nose even higher. It is a real flowery appearance, fresh and pretty.

Zhou Suiyu looked at her quietly for a while, then suddenly looked away.

Because in the sound of the waves rushing through the gap, he clearly heard his heartbeat that suddenly became messy.

So much so that the phrase "An An" rolled between Zhou Suiyu's lips and teeth for several times, but he was still not called out.

But Shen Anan looked at him like that, and for some reason, she felt a little better.

Looking at Zhou Suiyu, she suddenly thought, "Will you teach me to write?"

Zhou Suiyu wanted the little mermaid to forget what he just called An An, so when he heard that the little mermaid took the initiative to change the subject, he couldn't help heaving a sigh of relief in his heart: "What words do you want to learn?"

Shen Anan glanced at him with a smile: "I want to learn your name!"

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

Zhou Suiyu pretended to be calm and said, "My name is a little complicated to learn, why don't we start with simple characters first?"

Shen An'an is very talkative: "Alright, then learn my name first!"

Ann?

These two words are quite simple.

Zhou Suiyu nodded: "Yes. In this way, when I have the pen and paper ready tomorrow..."

Shen Anan opened her white palm: "What kind of pen and paper do you want, just write it on my hand! If I can't write on my hand, why don't I change my tail and let you write on my tail? My tail is super long. , you can write as many words as you want."

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

Zhou Sui didn't listen to Shen Anan in the end.

The next day, I carefully prepared paper and pen, and then sat side by side with Shen Anan in the sun, teaching Shen Anan to write her name stroke by stroke.

Shen Anan knew how to write, so Zhou Suiyu taught her for a while, and she learned it.

Zhou Suiyu was surprised when she saw that she had written her name accurately: "You are so smart, you can learn it as soon as you learn it."

Shen An'an pretended to be humble: "Oh, what a small thing, we fairy fish learn everything so fast."

Smart and learn fast.

Zhou Suiyu silently wrote down these key information in his heart, and prepared to record this information in his "Little Mermaid Research Report" after the Little Mermaid left.

Shen An'an didn't know what Zhou Suiyu was thinking. If she knew, she would probably blow Zhou Suiyu's head.

Because she didn't know, after she learned her name, she began to flip through the notebook that Zhou Suiyu had asked her to write.

Then he pointed to the three words "Zhou Suiyu" on the title page and asked, "Is this your name?"

Zhou Suiyu nodded: "Yes!"