89

Zhou's mother asked Shen Anan about the marriage customs in her hometown before, but Shen Anan didn't know anything about it. Mother Zhou had no choice but to go to the oarfish, the elder brother, to inquire about the news.

As a result, the oarfish looked at her in shock: "Is there a custom in marriage? Isn't it all straight knots?"

"..."

Zhou's mother was helpless: "I remember you said before that there is a grandfather at home. You can call him and let him come out. Let's have a meal together and meet up, and we can also discuss the matter of marriage by the way."

The oarfish's eyes lit up. He thought that only baby An Ansheng could lure Grandpa Turtle out of the deep sea, but he didn't expect to talk about marriage.

The oarfish said excitedly: "I'll pack up immediately and go back and call my grandpa."

Mother Zhou: "...just make a phone call. Why do you have to go back and call in person?"

During the time that the oarfish lived here, Zhou Suiyu gave the oarfish a mobile phone, and Shen Anan taught him how to make a phone call.

So the oarfish is now a fish that can play with mobile phones.

Hearing Mother Zhou's question, Huang Daiyu pulled his hair and casually told a small lie: "...Well, my grandfather is old and can't use a mobile phone. And we can't use a mobile phone there."

It really can't be used. Before, a fish bought a waterproof mobile phone from the outside, and it turned out to be very waterproof, but it blew up as soon as it entered the deep sea.

The day when the oarfish picked up Grandpa Turtle happened to be a weekend.

Zhou Suiyu and Zhou's father didn't go to work, so it was rare for the family to get together like this, and they all waited in the yard.

Originally, Zhou Suiyu was going to drive to the pier to pick up the oarfish and Grandpa Turtle, but at first, he couldn't get through by calling the oarfish. After a while, they finally got through, and the oarfish and the others were already in the car.

So Zhou Suiyu did not pick him up again, but stayed at home and waited with everyone.

Shen Anan was so excited that she could see Grandpa Turtle, so she didn't sleep well all night last night. This will even run to the gate of the courtyard from time to time to see.

Father Zhou was also excited.

While excited, I couldn't help but look forward to it.

An An is a mermaid, An An's brother is also a mermaid, so An An's grandfather is probably also a mermaid, right?

He has seen mermen, mermen, but he has never seen an old man!

Under the high expectations of everyone, the car that the oarfish and the old turtle were in finally arrived late. Zhou Suiyu took the initiative to help open the car door, the oarfish came down first, and then the old turtle.

Still with that white beard and hair, smiling face, he doesn't look like an old turtle, but an old fairy.

This is not the first time that Zhou Suiyu has seen the old turtle, and the two of them have met three times. The first time was when the old sea turtle turned into a human and went to the pier and fell to the ground to "touch porcelain". After being picked up by Zhou Suiyu, he begged to beg Bailai to introduce his granddaughter to him; the second time was not a human form, but a prototype At that time, Zhou Suiyu was walking on the beach, but the old sea turtle repeated his tricks and started to touch the porcelain. Zhou Suiyu turned him over, and the old sea turtle quickly turned his feet into the sky. The two were wrestling with each other. Yes, at that time, Zhou Suiyu thought he had met a not-so-smart turtle... The third time was when we all had a barbecue and drink together before leaving the island. At that time, the drunk old turtle also said that he wanted to introduce his granddaughter to Zhou Suiyu, Zhou Suiyu thought that the granddaughter of the old turtle was an octopus!