83

Zhou Suiyu felt that he and Shen Anan had been together for a long time, and something big would happen sooner or later. Either he burst blood vessels, or Shen Anan set himself on fire. As far as the current situation is concerned, the latter should be more likely.

Because Shen An'an doesn't really understand the truth of what's enough, she doesn't care about picking up people.

Shen An'an: "Didn't you just ask me what kind of soup it is, it's actually ordinary chicken soup, but there are a lot of good things in it. They are all fortified, and there are a few pieces of tortoise shell. You want to know what the tortoise shell is tonic. Is it?"

Zhou Suiyu: "...I don't really want to know."

If he wanted to know, Shen Anan might not be willing to tell him immediately. But since he said he didn't want to, is Shen Anan such a good girlfriend?

Of course not!

The more he didn't want to know, the more Shen Anan wanted to tell him.

So Shen Anan leaned into Zhou Suiyu's ear and whispered four words, which successfully made the heat on Zhou Suiyu's face that had just receded to soar quickly again.

Nourishing yin and nourishing yang or something...

Zhou Suiyu said that he really wanted to die: "...you wouldn't let Mother Chen cook this chicken soup for me, would you?"

Specifically not so.

In fact, chicken soup was eaten together at dinner. At that time, it was a normal pot of Dangshen Angelica black chicken soup. In addition to the Codonopsis and Angelica mentioned in the name, Chen Ma also added white lotus, astragalus, lily, barley, red dates and wolfberry.

It doesn't matter how many things are put in, but in the final analysis, it is a serious pot of chicken soup.

Later, Shen An'an and Zhou Suiyu were too bored to wait, and remembered that when she came out of the bottom of the sea, the old turtle mysteriously gave her a small package of tortoise shells, saying that it was a good thing, and it might be useful in the future.

So Shen An'an made the next second processing for this pot of soup.

In short, when Zhou Suiyu comes back, this pot of soup will become less serious. Just like the owner of the soup.

However, Shen An'an wouldn't tell Zhou Suiyu all these words, so she said confidently: "Yes, we are already in love, and we are still so affectionate and polite every day, then there are only two left. The explanation is that either you can't, or I'm not attractive enough. I definitely won't admit it if I'm not attractive enough, so there's only one option left."

Zhou Suiyu: "It's not like I can't..."

Shen An'an: "Then you can do it! How can I know if you can do it if you don't?"

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

Zhou Suiyu felt that this might be the most difficult decision he had ever made in his life. It was not so difficult to fill in the college entrance examination in those days. Because based on his grades that year, there is actually nothing to worry about, just fill in the best majors in the best universities.

Unlike now, there is a dilemma.

If he doesn't, then he is equivalent to admitting in disguise that he really can't.

If he did, he wasn't ready for anything like that, and he was inexperienced. Don't say it's a fish, he has no experience with people...

Seeing Zhou Suiyu's tangled face, Shen An'an suddenly thought: "Or do you prefer my mermaid state, then why don't I turn into a mermaid and let you study it first?"