98

Although the exact length of An An's pregnancy date is still a mystery, the preparations that should be made must be made in advance, and the issues that should be considered in advance must also be considered in advance.

So far, the most important and most important thing to consider in advance is the hospital and the doctor who will deliver the child.

Mother Zhou's thinking about things has always been relatively simple and rude: "Just go to Whale City for women and children! This is the best maternity hospital in Whale City, and the director is familiar with your father. At that time, directly ask your father to sign with the hospital. Confidentiality agreement, if they can keep An An's secret well, we will donate a building to the hospital, if they can't keep the secret, we will let their hospital close..."

Zhou Suiyu shook his head: "No. The hospital is full of people, it's too risky. And if the family leaks out, it's too late to hold them accountable."

Father Zhou thought for a while: "Why don't you hire a doctor to deliver the baby at home?"

Zhou Suiyu: "This is a little more reliable than going to the hospital to give birth, and the instruments and equipment used in production and the delivery house bed can be prepared in advance, but who is the key is the key. First, you must be skilled, and second, you must Strict mouth, it's best not to panic..." After all, if you find a human doctor, you can't just freak out when you see a little mermaid is born?

Old Turtle: "I can look for the sea bird essence. He has lived in the human world for so many years, and he should know many doctors. At that time, he may be able to help find a fish obstetrician of the same family as ours to come to the house for An'an. birth."

Everyone thought it was a good idea.

After all, everyone is a fish, so there won't be too much fuss during delivery; secondly, the other party is a professional obstetrician and gynecologist, who can definitely handle all the issues during delivery.

So before the first month was over, the old turtle led the oarfish and octopus essence to visit the sea bird essence.

Originally, Shen Anan also wanted to go with her, but now her belly is a little bigger, and it is not as convenient to move as before, and if Anan goes, Zhou Suiyu will definitely go with her if she is worried. The precaution is heavier, Zhou Suiyu must not be so convenient to talk there, so the old turtle simply made the decision to let An An and Zhou Suiyu stay at home, and only brought the oarfish and octopus essence with them.

Why bring oarfish and octopus essence with you? In the words of the old turtle, young people will sooner or later embark on the old road of marriage and childbirth, which most people have taken. Know in advance to be prepared!

Sea Bird Spirit lives not far from the Zhou family villa, half an hour by taxi. Of course, the place where he lives is definitely not as spacious and atmospheric as the Zhou family villa, it is an ordinary residential area.

What he bought was a single-room suite, which was quite enough to live alone.

The old turtle delivered the tobacco, alcohol and gifts that he brought, and then straight to the point.

Seabird Essence: "That's it? Don't you know that there is a special marine hospital under the Marine Life Management Center? There are all doctors in it, including obstetrics and gynecology."

The old turtle's eyes lit up: "Really? Then take us to see it quickly!"

Sea Bird Jing waved his hand: "Not now, they haven't gone to work yet! They're still on annual leave."

Old Turtle: "...Can a doctor still take annual leave?"

Sea Bird Essence: "Doctors in other departments do not rest, but obstetrics and gynecology are different. You know, many of our marine creatures have a long pregnancy time, and there are relatively few marine creatures living in the human world, so the marine hospital The obstetricians and gynecologists are not as busy as human hospitals. Why don't they rest when they can? Well, I'll leave a phone call for you. You can call the hospital after the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, and you can make an appointment directly at that time. Doctors at home."