21

Zheng Suo squatted on the reef, feeling inexplicably that he was being fed a big mouthful of dog food, a little support!

Then I thought about how it is possible for a human and a mermaid to fit together and feed him dog food. He must have thought too much, so he quickly calmed down.

But since The Little Mermaid has made a choice between Zhou Suiyu and Xu Qingshu, it proves that the game is over.

In other words, the outcome has been decided, and you can call it a day and go home.

Thinking like this, Zheng Suo couldn't help but said to Xu Qingshu who was beside him: "Now that you have seen it, do you have anything else to say?"

Xu Qingshu looked at Zhou Suiyu and the little mermaid on the other side of the reef with dark eyes. After a while, he said reluctantly, "There's nothing to say, I'm willing to admit defeat."

Zheng Suo nodded: "If that's the case, then go back to the island to pack up your luggage, and go back to the institute with my ship later!"

Seeing that Xu Qingshu's expression was sluggish, and his whole body was like an eggplant beaten by frost, Zheng Suo paused and couldn't help comforting him: "Our research institute not only has the little mermaid research project, but also many very important researches. The project also needs you, so cheer up young people, there are thousands of scientific research paths, this one can't be done, let's change it..."

Xu Qingshu: "..."

Now I don't really want to hear you pour chicken soup!

Zheng Suo poured chicken soup into Xu Qingshu for a while, and finally remembered the existence of the Little Mermaid.

With such a rare opportunity, Zheng Suo must have gone up to say hello to this beautiful little mermaid.

So he finally let go of poor Xu Qingshu, carefully raised his feet and walked over to the little mermaid and Zhou Suiyu.

As a result, just after he took a few steps towards that side, Zhou Suiyu, who seemed to be immersed in the pink atmosphere, and the little mermaid had a very tacit understanding and turned to look over.

A handsome man and a beautiful woman, they seem to be a perfect match.

It's a pity that the two people looked at Zheng Suo with the same disgust and defense.

So Zheng Suo stopped slightly injured, and murmured to explain: "That... I, I, I just want to go over and say hello to her..."

Before Shen Anan could express her position, Zhou Suiyu, who was beside her, had already rejected her neatly: "You don't need to call to say hello, she is a little afraid of life."

Shen Anan, who was inexplicably afraid of life: "..."

The inexplicably despised Zheng Suo: "..."

Can't you save a little face for your leader in front of outsiders?

Zhou Suiyu quickly proved it with practical actions—no way!

Because he looked up at the sky, he began to drive people very hard: "Zheng Suo, it's not too early, shouldn't you all leave the island?"

Zheng Suo: "..."

Zhou Suiyu said earnestly: "Hurry up and have some time! Go now, maybe you can go back just in time for dinner. You know the shortage of supplies on the island, I really want to keep you here for dinner, but I don't have so many delicious treats for you. ."

Besides, even if there is really delicious food, I can't give it to you. After all, I have to keep the food for my little mermaid!

Zheng Suo gave him a helpless look - you stinky boy, see how I go back and complain to your mother.