5

At first, Zhou Suiyu did not associate the little guy who stole food on the island with the Little Mermaid. After all, he clearly heard the Little Mermaid singing in the sea.

Unless the person singing in the sea is not a mermaid, or the little mermaid has the ability to clone, it is impossible for it to sing in the sea and go ashore to steal food at the same time.

But the problem is that for several days, as long as there is a familiar song in the sea, Zhou Suiyu will lose something in the kitchen.

This next week, Sui Yu finally couldn't help laughing and believing that even if it wasn't the little mermaid who stole it, this matter definitely has nothing to do with the little mermaid singing in the sea.

I just don't know why even mermaids now know how to use tricks, it's unbelievably smart!

In fact, the day after the food was lost, Zhou Suiyu installed surveillance cameras in the kitchen. But the problem is that the guy who stole the food moved very quickly, and the surveillance recorded the other party several times, but each time it recorded a high-definition figure. It looks a bit human, but Zhou Suiyu thinks it shouldn't be human, because normal human beings can't have such sharp and agile skills.

He even sent the surveillance footage back to the research institute, but after asking all over the research institute, no one could figure out what it was all about.

Zhou Suiyu also tried to stay still after hearing the singing, and continued to stay in the room to monitor the kitchen. But the problem is that as long as he doesn't appear on the beach, the guy who steals food will never act, and the little mermaid in the sea will stop after singing for a while. Unless someone else shows up on the beach, the little mermaid will continue to sing and the things in the kitchen will fly away like wings.

As for the means of installing detectors on the bottom of the sea, Zhou Suiyu had not thought about it, but this mermaid sang so much that he would change places in one night.

The sea is so big, and everywhere is the stage for this mermaid.

Where did Zhou Suiyu get so many submarine probes to chase and block this guy?

So much so that Xu Qingshu came back with the supply ship a week later, and Zhou Suiyu's understanding of the Little Mermaid was still at the basic stage of "love singing, maybe gluttonous" a week ago.

Of course, even this is slightly stronger than Xu Qingshu.

After all, he heard the Little Mermaid sing a few times, and Xu Qingshu didn't even touch the side of the mermaid except when he was attacked by an unknown creature at sea.

Xu Qingshu didn't seem to be in a good mood either. He went back to his room to put down his luggage and was ready to go to sea again. He couldn't blame him for being impatient, mainly because he had been delayed in the hospital for an extra week this time, and the research on the Little Mermaid had not made any progress so far. He didn't want to lose to Zhou Suiyu three months later.

Zhou Suiyu saw that his hand was still bandaged and was about to go out to sea. After hesitating for a few seconds, he still took the initiative to stop him: "Don't look for it, I know the trace of the mermaid."

Xu Qingshu moved his hand for a while, then slowly turned his head to look at him: "You know?"

"Well." Zhou Suiyu nodded, "It seems to be singing in the sea every day these few nights."

Xu Qingshu's eyes were heavy, and his expression could not be seen as he asked with anger and anger: "Why did you tell me this, you know that we are competitors now..."