96

As soon as the news of the Little Mermaid's pregnancy came out, the messy rumors in the research lab were all broken.

The people who shouted for Zhou Suiyu to form a team to artificially breed the Little Mermaid also completely disappeared. After all, Zhou Suiyu can lead a team by himself, no, he is more powerful than a team alone! You must know that the last time he participated in the Science and Technology Progress Award, he alone turned over Xu Qingshu and a team.

Thinking of this, everyone's eyes towards Xu Qingshu became subtle.

Xu Qingshu sat back at his desk with an expressionless face, and was so angry that he didn't want to say a word.

If it is said that the successive blows in his career have exhausted him, then when he was driving down the street at night when he got off work, but accidentally bumped into Wen Li, who was dating another man, it would undoubtedly make his already rotten mood even worse. To make matters worse.

He ignored the no parking signs on the street at that time, parked the car illegally on the side of the road, and walked towards Wen Li angrily.

When Wen Li first saw him, his expression was still a little unnatural. But when she thought that the person who had the blind date first was Xu Qingshu, not herself, she straightened her back instantly.

Xu Qingshu walked over and asked Wen Li out of breath, "Who is this man?"

Wen Li: "Can you manage it? Who are you to me?"

Xu Qingshu: "You..."

Wen Li pulled the people around her and said softly, "Let's go!"

Seeing the back of the two leaving together, Xu Qingshu kicked over the trash can next to him in anger. When he finished venting his anger, he realized that the aunt next to him who was in charge of cleaning the street was looking at him in a fit of rage.

Xu Qingshu: "..."

In the end, Xu Qingshu ran away under the contemptuous eyes of his aunt. When he got to the car, he found that there was a ticket on the car - illegal parking and a fine of 200.

Xu Qingshu: "...Damn!"

When Shen Anan was almost 4 months pregnant, the oarfish went back to Whale Island again, wanting to take Grandpa Turtle over again.

When Grandpa Turtle heard that An An was pregnant, he was overjoyed at first, and then said slowly, "No hurry, no hurry, it's still early!"

The oarfish was in a hurry: "Why don't you worry, it was found out in August that she was pregnant, and now it's almost December, I heard from Mother Chen and the others that human pregnancies are all pregnancies in October, so normally, An An's due date is at It's May next year!"

Old Turtle: "You also said that it was a human pregnancy, and An An is not a human being."

The oarfish froze for a moment: "Then when will An An be pregnant?"

The old turtle shook his head: "It's hard to say, it's hard to say."

The oarfish gave him a sideways look: "So you don't know either!"

This bear boy, see through it, but don't say it!

The old turtle really didn't know.

Because every little mermaid's pregnancy cycle is different. Some are like basking sharks, which are pregnant for 3 years; others are like whales, which are pregnant for 17 months... Anyway, there is no doubt that they are all pregnant longer than humans!

Therefore, it is completely unreasonable for the oarfish to say that An An's due date is in May next year. Don't say that in May next year, if she can give birth smoothly in August next year, her pregnancy period is short.