95

After An An's ID card was obtained, it was only used for one thing, that is, to open a bank account and deposit the money from selling gold, silver and jewelry before.

After that, the ID card was never used again.

Now it finally comes in handy again.

- She is going to follow Zhou Suiyu to get the certificate with her ID card!

In fact, according to Shen An'an's meaning, there is no need to hurry the matter of obtaining the certificate, and it can be discussed after the baby is born.

But Zhou Suiyu disagreed.

Speaking of which, Zhou Suiyu was quite annoyed, mainly because he never thought that he and An An would have children so soon, so he didn't care about getting the certificate before. Thinking of waiting until the wedding is over to pick it up.

As a result, accidentally, the child came before they got the certificate.

Zhou Suiyu couldn't help feeling a little suffocated when he thought that he had ridiculed his parents that they were pregnant before marriage.

As a human being, you can't say anything too full, because it really hurts when you slap your face.

Regarding An An's special ID card, no one found any difference when he went to the bank before, and Zhou Suiyu later checked An An's identity information on their company's internal official website and found that this information is absolutely confidential.

At least at Zhou Suiyu's current level, it is impossible to find any identity information of An An.

So Zhou Suiyu didn't worry about any mistakes when he got the certificate. After all, if anyone could know An An's true identity, the human world would have been messed up long ago.

Speaking of the ID card, Zhou Suiyu couldn't help but ask Shen An'an: "Are you going to find a time to get an ID card for the oarfish? You can't let him be a black household all the time!"

Shen An'an: "I mentioned this to him a long time ago, and he said he wanted to give himself a good name, so it hasn't been done until now."

Zhou Suiyu thought about it seriously and said, "I think he can be called Wang Zhai."

Shen An'an: "..."

Classmate Wang Zhai... No, classmate Huangdaiyu heard that Shen An'an and Zhou Suiyu were going to get their certificates, and excitedly expressed that they would follow along to join in the fun.

Zhou Suiyu didn't quite understand his brain circuit: "What's the fun of getting a certificate, it's not a wedding..."

The oarfish said confidently: "We haven't seen the world before, can't we?"

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

Row!

You are a hooligan, you can say anything!

In the end, the three of them went together.

An An wore a small white skirt, and Zhou Suiyu deliberately changed into a white shirt in order to match her. Only the oarfish, as always, was wearing a bright red skull T-shirt, wearing a black headband given to him by An An, and was handsome and stylish with red hair.

The process of getting the certificate is relatively simple, just fill in the information, take a photo, then hand in the form, stamp it...

It may take less than half an hour to add up to it. When they come out from the Civil Affairs Bureau, An An and Zhou Suiyu will become people on the household registration book.