69

Father Zhou felt that he was going to die unjustly.

He works diligently every day to earn milk powder to support such a large family. Even if there is no credit, there is still hard work, right?

Why should he persuade him to do it well?

He opened his mouth just as he was about to defend himself, when he saw his son winking at him.

Father Zhou didn't really want to take care of this son, but in front of his future daughter-in-law, he still had to save some face for his son.

So he still swallowed the question that came to his mouth, and then tried his best to hold it back until Shen Anan walked away, and then he couldn't wait to ask his son Xingshi, "Come on, you explain to me well, what am I going to do? What are you trying to persuade me to do?"

Zhou Suiyu raised his hand and rubbed his nose, and explained embarrassedly: "This matter is actually a misunderstanding in the final analysis. There is a rotten peach blossom, it was originally aimed at me, but An An's brother and An An both The misunderstanding was aimed at you, so...you understand."

Father Zhou glanced at his son with contempt: "...I don't understand. I don't want to understand. I was puzzled, I was clearly taking the blame for you, but you not only didn't say good things for me, but also helped me. I buckled the pot a little more tightly, are you really my son?"

Zhou Suiyu: "...Actually, I've been thinking about the question of whether I'm biological or not."

Father Zhou: "...???"

Zhou Suiyu put high hats on Zhou's father one by one: "Actually, the reason why Brother An An and An An misunderstood that the rotten peach blossom is for you is not because your charm has not diminished in the past! Don't say An An, they will Misunderstood, even your mother misunderstands you from time to time! Besides, you have so much experience in coaxing your daughter-in-law, no matter how angry your mother is, you can immediately coax her into obedience. I don't even know how to coax, as the saying goes, those who are capable work hard..."

Zhou's father was wearing a high hat by Zhou Suiyu, and he felt that it seemed to make some sense?

It happened that Zhou's mother waved at him in the room, and he was also afraid that Zhou's mother would misunderstand him like everyone else, so he took the briefcase and went to Zhou's mother to explain: "Wife, listen to me, I really They didn't do anything, they wronged me, you must believe me, my heart for you can be proved by the bright moon..."

Zhou Suiyu was happy with a puff.

Mother Zhou couldn't help but poked Father Zhou's finger with joy, and laughed and scolded: "Stupid or not, you!"

The matter of Wen Li did not cause any waves in the Zhou family at all. The family should still go to work, prepare for the New Year's goods, and learn the quintessence of the country...

On the other hand, Wen Li herself, the more she thought about it when she went back, the more angry she wanted to tear up the oarfish.

The only consolation is that she later used Xu Qingshu's tone on the phone, knowing that Xu Qingshu was still talking to her. This made her involuntarily breathe a sigh of relief.

It's just that Mother Xu's side is a little difficult.

However, Wen Li quickly comforted herself, as long as Xu Qingshu's heart was still on her, then Mother Xu would probably not be able to dissatisfaction with her no matter how much she felt in her heart. After all, how many mothers can beat their sons?

Zhou Suiyu has been obediently going to work until the day before New Year's Eve, only to usher in the 15-day Spring Festival holiday. Mother Zhou has basically prepared all the New Year's goods that can be prepared during this period, and the ingredients to be used on New Year's Eve are missing.