36

Zhou Suiyu guessed right, Shen Anan really planned to bring a nunchaku back to the oarfish.

Zhou Suiyu asked cautiously, "Do you know what a nunchaku is?"

Shen An installs stupidly: "I don't know! It should be some kind of weapon, right? Oh, whatever it is, it must be something that can double the combat effectiveness of the oarfish. Before he went out to fight, he occasionally got injured. A smaller weapon might be less likely to be injured."

Zhou Suiyu thought sourly that the little mermaid really cared about the oarfish, and worried that he would be injured, but persuaded: "I think you should think about it carefully, after all, the oarfish has no hands. How are you going to wield this nunchaku then?"

Shen Anxin thought, who said he was out of hand? Not only does he have hands, he also has feet, oh yes, he also knows a friend who has eight hands.

But he replied casually: "He doesn't have a mouth without his hands? He can just bite the nunchaku and throw it with his mouth!"

Zhou Suiyu imagined a picture of a classmate with a tyrant octopus in the sea biting a nunchaku in the sea and humming haha... Tsk, the picture is too beautiful and I dare not look at it.

Shen Anan secretly observed Zhou Suiyu's face, and asked cautiously, "What's the matter, can't I buy it?"

Zhou Suiyu hesitated: "It's not..."

Shen An'an: "That means you can buy it? Then let's go buy it quickly!"

To be honest, she really couldn't wait to see how the oarfish would react to this special gift.

Under normal circumstances, Zhou Suiyu is not a particularly talkative person, otherwise Xu Qingshu would not have complained about him being cold-hearted and inhumane before. But as long as the object is this little mermaid, Zhou Suiyu will inexplicably become more talkative.

Just like now, he didn't need to persuade the little mermaid any more, he persuaded himself.

Isn't it just a nunchaku, forget it, buy it, buy it!

If you really can't use the oarfish, you can keep it as a souvenir! After all, for something like a gift, the meaning of commemoration is often greater than the meaning of use.

It's just that there are almost no nunchakus for sale in ordinary shopping malls, so the two of them went around several places before finally buying the nunchakus that Shen Anan wanted.

In addition, Shen Anan also bought a little dolphin for the old turtle.

It's not the kind of fluffy dolphin, the kind that can't go into the sea, and even if it can go into the sea, it definitely won't work after soaking in the sea for a long time.

What she picked for the old turtle was a plastic dolphin toy that could go into the water.

Shen Anan thought that the old turtle should also like it, after all, he would catch Shen Anan and tell the oarfish about his past love with the little dolphin.

Since I bought gifts for both the oarfish and the old turtle, it is natural to not favor one over the other.

So Shen Anan held the nunchaku in one hand and the little dolphin in the other, and asked Zhou Suiyu seriously: "Do you have anything you like? I can also buy it for you."

Zhou Suiyu originally wanted to say no, but after looking at the nunchaku in Shen An'an's hand, he still said, "I can do it, as you please."

When giving gifts, I am afraid that others will say "you can" or "as you like", because without knowing the other person's preferences, the target range is too large, and there are too many choices, it is really difficult to choose.