37

Shen An'an's remarks contained falsehood, and the falsehood revealed the truth. Zhou Suiyu didn't know whether he should believe it or not for a while.

If you believe it or not, the things that Shen Anan said, every single one of them can match the situation that happened at that time.

After all, Xu Qingshu did find a girl to help him cook a meal on the island, and last time Zheng Suo went to the island, Xu Qingshu also accurately stated the existence of the heart-shaped reef, and even said that the little mermaid would often be there Occurs near a heart-shaped reef.

Zhou Suiyu was still suspicious at the time, wondering how Xu Qingshu knew this.

Now after listening to Shen An'an's explanation and knowing that Xu Qingshu once delivered meals to the little mermaid on the heart-shaped reef, and even saw the little mermaid near the heart-shaped reef, it all makes sense. .

But if you believe it, you always feel that everything is so strange and mysterious.

Could it be that this is the legendary "unsolved case caused by a piece of meat?"

And did Xu Qingshu know that he was disliked by the little mermaid because the little mermaid misunderstood him for stealing the meat?

Shen An'an was afraid that Zhou Suiyu would not believe her statement, so she couldn't help staring at Zhou Suiyu with round eyes: "Don't you believe me? Everything I said is true." Except for concealing herself and confusing Xu Qingshu and Zhou Except for the fact that the name is random, everything else is indeed true, at least that's what Shen Anan thinks.

Zhou Suiyu said with his conscience: "...No, I didn't believe you, I just..."

As soon as Shen Anan heard him say no, she was immediately satisfied: "I tell you, the man just didn't look like a good person, you must stay away from him."

Zhou Suiyu couldn't help laughing: "Where do you see that he is not a good person?"

Shen An'an said with a straight face: "Is there any need to say that? He has already stolen my meat, can he still be a good person?"

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

The two were talking when Zhou Suiyu's phone rang.

It was from Mother Zhou.

As soon as Zhou Suiyu was connected, he heard Zhou's mother ask straight to the point on the other end of the phone, "I heard that you brought a girl to the research institute?"

Zhou Suiyu had a headache: "...Who did you hear this from?"

Zhou's mother sold her teammates very easily: "Why don't you ask? Of course, I listened to what Zheng said, or who else could it be? Don't you know that he had a nickname called Zheng Horn when he was in school?"

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

Mother Zhou gossips a lot: "Is it your girlfriend? Zheng said that she wears sunglasses and doesn't see her face clearly, but her skin feels pretty good. You bring it back, I... No, Mother Chen said she wanted to see it."

Zhou Suiyu just ignored her: "If you don't go back, I have something to do. Okay, I'm hanging up."

After saying that, Zhou Suiyu simply hung up the phone neatly.

Shen Anan glanced at him curiously: "Who is it?"

Zhou Suiyu: "My mother."

Shen Anan said "oh": "I gave your mother the birthday present last time, does she like it?"

birthday present?

So the handful of pearls that the little mermaid gave him that day was really meant for him to give to Mother Zhou as a birthday present?