57

Mother Zhou on the other end of the phone: "...???"

What's the situation now?

Why did his face turn red when he heard the big brother coming?

Zhou's mother didn't think about other aspects, she thought that her son might be shy when he heard the name "big brother".

She felt that she couldn't go on like this. After all, if her son was so shy, when would she be able to drink her daughter-in-law's tea before she could hug her grandson!

So she couldn't help but waved to Shen An'an who was not far away: "An An, do you want to come and pick up the phone that comes with you?"

Shen Anan immediately ran over: "I want to want..."

Mother Zhou waited for her to run to her side, smiled and handed her the phone, and got up to avoid suspicion: "I'll play football with them, you two will chat slowly."

Zhou Suiyu just confirmed that the drunken kiss on the island was a real thing, not a hallucination he had when he was drunk. He was too shy at the moment, so when he heard the call, it was Shen Shen. An An, he didn't know what to say for a while, so that only the sound of two people's breathing remained in the receiver.

In the end, Shen Anan took the initiative to say, "Zhou Suiyu, did you know that my brother is here?"

Zhou Suiyu said "um": "I just heard what my mother said."

Zhou Suiyu held the mobile phone in one hand and swiped the room card with the other hand to open the door. After the door was closed, he was sure that no one could hear him, and then he asked: "But I didn't hear you mention your brother before, your brother... Like you, a mermaid?"

I don't think you've ever heard of a male mermaid, do you?

And no trace of mermaid has been found before. Everyone has always tacitly agreed that An An is the last little mermaid in the world. This will suddenly add another one...

Shen Anan shook her head: "he's not."

Zhou Suiyu: "Then he is..."

Shen An'an: "Actually, you have seen it."

Zhou Suiyu recalled what Zhou's mother just said, red hair, non-mainstream, social brother... red hair, red hair...

Zhou Suiyu was suddenly blessed, and murmured: "Your brother is not that very irascible oarfish, right?"

Shen Anan whispered, "Yes!"

Zhou Suiyu: "...!!"

Shen An'an: "Did it frighten you?"

Zhou Suiyu: "...No, I'm just a little surprised."

After all, who would have thought that the expressionless takeaway rider was actually his uncle!

But then again, he used to find the oarfish inexplicably unpleasant to the eye, but now that he knew that the oarfish was Shen An'an's brother, he suddenly felt that the oarfish became pleasing to the eye again.

And it may be because he has been with Shen An'an for a long time, and there are all kinds of previous signs to pave the way, so Zhou Suiyu accepts this kind of "imperial oarfish becomes a human" thing a bit easier than anyone else.

He even said to Shen An'an on the other end of the phone: "Since your brother has come to see you, then you can keep your brother in our house for a few more days. If he wants, you can let him stay for the New Year. "Anyway, it's not too long before the Chinese New Year.

The two chatted a few more times about the oarfish, and Shen Anan began to be distracted.

She used to watch other people fall in love, and when she was on the phone, she was always talking about all kinds of little love stories. Zhou Suiyu was shy in front of her, but now that she can't see her face across the phone, it's impossible to be so shy, right?