82

Shen Anan was just thinking about how to live in the two-person world, but the oarfish who went home to visit relatives came back.

The oarfish greeted everyone in the family warmly, and then ran to Shen An'an and said mysteriously, "There is nothing to bring in the sea, so Grandpa Turtle asked me to bring you some local products from my hometown. Saying it can ease your homesickness."

Shen Anan took it and opened it, good guy, a big bottle of sea water and a big bottle of sand.

A true souvenir without a doubt.

On the one hand, Shen An'an was moved, but on the other hand, she couldn't help being a little disgusted.

After all, this can't be eaten or drunk, so what's the use of it?

But thinking that no matter what, this is the heart of the oarfish and Grandpa Turtle, so she reluctantly accepted it.

Then the two of them hid in the corner of the yard and started chatting.

Shen An'an: "How is Grandpa Turtle?"

The oarfish: "It's very good, I can eat and sleep, and I can jump up and hit my knee. It hurts..."

Shen An'an: "...What about the octopus sister and the killer whale brother?"

The oarfish: "It's all good. It seems that something is being built on the island recently. It's not too noisy, but there are more people coming and going. Grandpa Turtle asked me to remind you that it's best not to go back these days. , lest people bump into people and reveal their identity. When I came out this time, I swam a long way to confirm that no one was there before I changed into a human form. "

Regarding the construction of a scientific research station on the island, Shen Anan heard Zhou Suiyu mention it once before. Zhou Suiyu usually doesn't go home to talk about things at work, and Shen An'an is not interested in asking more, but because this research station is on Whale Island, it is closely related to the old turtles and the others, so Shen An'an asked a few more questions. She decided that even if the scientific research station was built, it was to protect the habitat of the island and marine life, and secondly, it was also to protect some precious resources on the seabed, such as red coral and so on, so she felt relieved.

Before the oarfish didn't come, Shen An'an's live broadcast was going on one after another, and he didn't pay much attention anyway. The number of live broadcasts may add up to three or five times, but a total of three or two pearls have been sold.

As for the pearl fish scale powder mask she independently developed, she had tested it on Zhou Suiyu before, but the result of the test was that she was definitely not allergic to allergies anyway, but I really can't say how effective it is. . However, Shen An'an always suspected that the model was not chosen well. After all, Zhou Suiyu's skin was already good.

Now, as soon as the emperor fish comes out, there are ready-made models.

Of course, because it involves appearing on the camera, it is still necessary to consult the oarfish's own opinion on this matter.

The opinion of the oarfish is that there is no opinion: "I am so handsome and compelling, how can I be afraid of appearing on the camera, even if I come, the camera directly slaps my face and shoots me without fear at all."

Shen An'an: "..." I feel like I can't look directly at the word "handsome" anymore.

Shen An'an's live broadcast time has always been random. Unlike other anchors, she has a fixed one, three, five, and she just broadcasts it whenever she wants. Although she registered a Weibo with the help of Zhou Suiyu before, but there were not many fans in it, so that Weibo was used by her to molest Zhou Suiyu.