25

When Zhou Suiyu came home, he brought two boxes of almond tofu, and when he left, he took two boxes of crystal osmanthus cakes made by Chen Ma himself.

In fact, Mother Chen also prepared a lot of food for Zhou Suiyu and wanted him to take it away, but Zhou Suiyu only took this away.

Speaking of which, Mommy Chen is really amazing in making these desserts.

Just like this crystal sweet-scented osmanthus cake, Zhou Suiyu had seen a lot when he was eating at a restaurant outside, but even if it was made by a five-star hotel, it didn't look as good as Chen Ma's.

The crystal osmanthus cake made by Chen Ma is completely worthy of its name in terms of appearance. It looks as crystal clear as crystal, but the color is not pure white, but a little osmanthus yellow, and you can see the petals of osmanthus petals.

Not only the appearance is good-looking, this dessert is also moist, soft, delicate and delicious. After eating, there is a fresh and elegant fragrance of sweet-scented osmanthus between the lips and teeth.

Zhou Suiyu felt that the little mermaid didn't even need to be tasted. He would probably like it just by looking at the appearance of this dessert.

After all, she likes things that look good.

...including people.

Zhou Suiyu returned to the island with the sweet-scented osmanthus cake he brought for the little mermaid, and went directly to the heart-shaped reef to find the little mermaid.

As soon as the little conch blew, the little mermaid floated up.

It's just that his expression looks pitiful, not as happy as usual.

Zhou Suiyu felt tight, and subconsciously put down the crystal sweet-scented osmanthus cake he was carrying, and then lifted the little mermaid from his hand to the reef.

"...What's the matter? Did a fish bully you?"

I have to say that the picture of the shark bullying the little mermaid left a great psychological shadow on Zhou Suiyu, so that now as long as the little mermaid is a little wrong, the first reaction in Zhou Suiyu's mind is - other fish must be Bullying the little mermaid again.

Shen Anan shook her head, and reached out to grab Zhou Suiyu's hand.

Zhou Suiyu didn't notice for a while, and her hand was held by her.

Before he could blush, he saw the little mermaid holding his hand and pressing it on her own waist...

"...!!"

Zhou Suiyu immediately froze and began to silently recite various heart-clearing mantras in his heart.

—Empty is form, form is emptiness!

- See no evil, do not listen to evil, and speak no evil!

- A gentleman does something and does something...

As a result, Zhou Suiyu was thinking righteously here, and he felt that the little mermaid took the initiative to rub his hand.

Now let's not talk about the Heart Clearing Mantra, even the Hooping Mantra probably won't work.

Zhou Suiyu only felt that his hands were on fire, so that his blushing face quickly retracted his hands from Shen An'an's waist.

Then his eyes wandered around, but he didn't dare to look at Shen An'an.

He thought he was probably stunned.

You must know that he has never experienced this kind of blushing and heartbeat when facing other research subjects before.