Billy Hargrove X Reader - For You

A/N - This chapter was inspired by the song I Could Die For You by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I hope you all enjoy it. 

You had never expected it to be easy for Billy to settle down. He had always been the kid that wanted to party and have fun, and you'd sort of just assumed he'd want to keep doing that for the rest of his life. And sure, you'd sort of been right. Billy did love partying. He loved getting a little wild with his friends and drinking far more than he should. He loved going to bars and clubs and letting the music move him. He loved all of it. 

But, more than that, he loved you. He had done from the very first time he'd set eyes on you, not that he would ever admit it. He thought the way you were grinning at one of your friends was electric. He thought you were the prettiest damn thing he'd ever seen. And when you'd turned that smile on him, he'd been a goner. 

So now, even though he still loved drinking and partying, his favourite part of the night out was always getting to come home to you, welcomed in with a smile and a warm embrace. 

He was well aware of the comments his friends had been making behind his back. He'd been dating you for all of a year and he was already totally whipped. You behaved like one of those old couples that had been married for a lifetime already. He was totally under whatever spell you were putting on him. He was getting old. Getting boring. But deep down, he didn't really care. 

"Pretty Girl," he called out into the apartment as he stumbled through the front door, grinning when your head popped out from the bathroom, toothbrush tucked into your mouth. 

"Hey Baby," you hummed around a mouthful of toothpaste, letting out a soft chuckle when he beelined towards you, pressing a kiss to the top of your head. 

"What're you doing up?"

You shrugged slightly, shuffling backwards in his embrace to spit out the toothpaste. "Was waiting for you-"

He let out a soft hum, smiling as you picked up the mouthwash from the counter. "You missed me?"

"I always do," you confirmed leaning back into his embrace as you went about pouring the perfect amount of the blue liquid into the cap. 

He was grinning when you glanced back up at him. "You love me," he teased quietly, pressing a kiss into the crook of your neck as his arms wrapped around your middle a little tighter. 

"'Course I do, you big idiot," you chuckled, shaking your head as you lifted the mouthwash to your lips, pouring it into your mouth and sloshing it around. 

"You know, you should come out with me sometime," he hummed, turning your around to face him whilst you were still incapable of answering him. You raised an eyebrow at him, silently questioning his judgement. "It'd be fun. We could dance and drink. You'd love it."

You clearly still weren't all that convinced, and when you turned to spit out the mouthwash, you released a soft sigh. "I don't think the guys would want me there-"

"They wouldn't care," he interjected softly, his brow furrowing when he met your eyes in the mirror over the sink. 

"They would," you disagreed quietly, wiping away the excess liquid that had pooled in the corners of your lips. "I'm not sure they like me all that much," you hummed out, watching his brow furrow even further. 

"Why wouldn't they like you?"

You shrugged slightly. "I don't know. I just always got the vibe that they didn't want me around. I didn't take it personally, or anything. You need guy time-"

"They weren't rude or anything were they?" Billy interrupted, looking rather put out by the mere idea of someone not liking you, even slightly. 

"No, Baby. None of them were rude, it's just that most guys don't like their friend's girlfriend hanging around all the time," you murmured, turning to face him, your hand lifting to cup his jaw, your thumb running over the stubble that had started growing there. "You guys have so much fun; I don't want to come and spoil that for them."

His expression softened slightly, a small frown pulling at the corners of his lips. "You wouldn't spoil anything," he confessed quietly. "You'd make it more fun."

"For you," you agreed, smiling up at him. "But I don't think the other guys want me cramping their style. None of their girlfriends go-"

"Because their girlfriends are boring," he interjected. 

"Billy," you chastised quietly, shaking your head. "Mia and Bella are lovely-"

"Not as lovely as you," he mumbled, ducking down to press his face into your collarbone. "I want to have fun nights out with my lovely girlfriend," he pressed on, drawing a snort of laughter out of you. 

You shook your head, pulling back slightly to look him in the eye. "You are so much drunker than I thought you were," you teased, watching his pout falter for a second. 

"No-"

"Come on, let's get you to bed, Baby," you hummed, pressing a kiss to his forehead before stepping back, forcing him to stand up fully. 

He let you move him to your bedroom, slumping down on the bed and immediately making grabby hands in your direction. "Come to bed."

"You need to get undressed," you chuckled, pulling his shoes off for him. "You can't sleep in that," you added, nodding towards his half-buttoned shirt and jeans. 

He waved his hand as if telling you to forget about that. "I want you to come next weekend."

"Baby-"

"Please. Want to be with you all weekend."

You let out a soft sigh. "Billy, Baby, the boys won't want me there. That won't be fun for me."

He let out a soft grumble as you knelt on the edge of the bed, undoing the last couple of buttons on his shirt. "I'll stay in next weekend, then," he murmured, shuffling his jeans down his legs. "Or we could go out for dinner."

"You always go out on a Saturday-"

"I'd rather be here with you," he interrupted, finally down to just his boxers. 

He quickly caught your wrist, dragging you down onto the bed and wrapping himself around you as you let out a surprised squeal. "Billy-"

"I love you, Pretty Girl," he hummed into your skin, pressing his nose further into your neck until you started wriggling in his grip. 

"Billy, that tickles," you yelped through laughter, catching his head and shoving it away lightly. When he looked up at you, his smile was all lopsided, looking at you as if you'd hung the moon and stars. "I love you too, Baby," you told him, pressing a quick kiss to his lips. 

"So are we on for next week?" he murmured, dragging the covers up over both of you. 

"Are you sure you want to cancel on them?" you hummed, brow furrowed. "I don't want them to think I've started making you all boring-"

"Not boring to want to spend time with my best girl," he grumbled, drawing you into a deeper kiss. "S'boring to do the same thing every weekend since we finished college."

You smiled softly at him, running a thumb over his bottom lip. "Okay. Then we're on for next weekend."

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x