03. Her nightmares!!

{ AT THE HOSPITAL }

At around 2 p.m., Shriya comes out from the OT... She informs the patient's family that the surgery was successful... They thank her and from there she goes back to her cabin...

It's lunchtime... Her lunch arrives from outside and is at her table... After washing hands... She starts relishing the food...

The clock strikes 3... Switching on the phone she calls that person but the call doesn't get answered after trying 3 times... Sighing she keeps the phone back...

Maybe that person is busy she thought... Reminding herself to call again later... She presses the bell again...

Ravi arrives and tells her that the appointment patients have arrived... She tells him to allow them one by one...

She greets the patient and listens carefully... Their conversation is disturbed by her phone ringing... The same person is calling... She smiles and then realizes she is at her cabin... She regains her posture and disconnects the call... Turning the phone off...

Finally, after 5 pm, all her appointments for today are over...
She switches on her phone and sees 3 missed calls from that man...

Calls that person again and he picks up in the second ring...

Man: "Why didn't you pick up my call? You know I don't like that when someone doesn't pick up the call".

Shriya: "Was busy with the patients... Sorry... Did you meet my uncle? What happened?"

Man: "Are you free now then? Stop giving excuses Shriya... I met your uncle and he is really rude... I didn't like him... He told me that he will tell his decision to you after speaking to you... Talk to your uncle and then inform me... I am with my friends right now ... Bye"...

Love... If a person doesn't receive it in childhood from parents or others... They end up searching for it outside mostly from others... And then fall into the trap of accepting the bare minimum and tolerating disrespect...

Same, is in the case of Shriya... She lost her parents and then didn't allow anyone in her life... Hormones started showing their effect and she fell in love... That person is right or wrong only her destiny will tell...

Sighing she keeps the phone inside the bag... And leaves the hospital driving back to her home...

She reaches her apartment which is a 2BHK flat here in Manali... In a posh building... Unlocking the door she switches on the lights...

She is habituated to the silent house... No one to greet her or talk to her or to ask her about her day at her home...

After goes to her room she freshens up first... And then sits on the couch tired... Physically and emotionally drained...

She decides to order something for her for dinner. She knows only basic cooking... But she doesn't like to cook for herself only...

She was going to order when she received the call... She smiles seeing the caller... Her uncle... She picks up the call...

Hemant: "Shriya beta... Where are you? We are worried and are waiting for you"...

Shriya: "Uncle... I am at my home... I came here directly from the hospital"...

Hemant: "You would have stayed here for a few more days? I even want to talk to you about it... Visit us now if possible... Aunty is making your favourite dishes for dinner"...

Shriya: "Hmm... Uncle, I am tired... I will visit tomorrow evening and will spend my Sunday with you all"...

Hemant: "OK... Dear, as you wish... So tomorrow Saturday evening we will talk and don't forget you will be staying with us"...

Shriya: "Yes uncle... Thank you"...

After talking, she cuts the call and orders food for herself... And then lays down on the couch...

She doesn't remember when she fell asleep... Her sleep was disturbed by the doorbell... Opening the door opens and she receives the food parcel while paying the bill...

She finishes eating quickly... She then lays down on her bed while covering herself with her duvet calling it a night...

...........

Shriya beta... I am here... Search me... Find your mama...

Mama... Here... found you. Shriya's mother picks Shriya and twirls her around... They both laugh and giggle together... Shriya's father also joins them...

They all sit in the car... Shriya on the back seat and her parents are in the front... Her father driving the car... And boom it gets collided with the truck...

......

Shriya shouts Mama... Dada .... She wakes up realizing it's the same nightmare every day... Tears fall from her face remembering that accident and she starts panicking... Her hands are shivering...

She tried to cure her panic attacks but neither medicine nor therapies helped... She calms down on her own after some time...

Shriya: "Mama... Dadda... Why did you leave me alone here? I wish I also would be with you now in heaven... Even though Hemant uncle and Radha Aunty treat me as their daughter... But still, I miss you... I miss you, mama... Miss you, Daddy"...

After crying her heart out... She doesn't feel sleepy so she takes a book from her bookshelf and gets engrossed in reading it...

{ NEXT EVENING }

She reaches Hemant's house directly from the hospital... She goes inside and is shocked to see the lights are off and no one is there in the living room...

She carefully moves towards the switchboard and switches on the light...

Sound: Surprise🥳🥳

She gets shocked at first but then smiles at them... The entire house is beautifully decorated with lights... She goes towards her uncle...

Shriya: "Is there any special day today? Uncle, it's not your anniversary and it's not the birthdays of any of us... Then what's the special occasion?"

Hemant: "We will tell you. Go and freshen up first...and then come to the terrace... We will be waiting for you there... will talk there"...

. ..........................................................

What's the special event?
Does the man love Shriya?

Do review😊. Till then keep reading.