16. Party Invitation!!

Sharad was sitting on the chair... His gaze is focused at the entrance... He had sent her a letter and a bouquet of red roses through the receptionist...

He smiles looking at her arriving and searching for him with her luggage... He gets up from his seat and goes towards her...

Shriya: "See... I came... Now, we are friends na"...

Sharad: "Yes... Thank you for coming... Come, let's have breakfast together"...

Shriya: "I am sorry Sharad... I am getting late... I just now messaged them that I had left and stuck in traffic"...

Sharad: "You are a doctor na... You also know that the first meal should never be skipped, that's breakfast... It's not good to skip breakfast... Now, be my good friend and let's eat breakfast quickly"...

Shriya smiles at him and nods in affirmation... They both go towards the same table where Sharad is sitting... He gestures to Shriya to sit and she sits while keeping her bags on the side... Sharad also sits opposite her...

Sharad: "What would you prefer to have? Tea or coffee?"

Shriya: "Tea... With some healthy breakfast"...

Sharad nods and he claps his hand and the server arrives near him... He orders for them and within 2 minutes, their breakfast arrives...

Shriya sips the tea and smiles... Sharad had ordered the same breakfast for them... They both have their breakfast in silence while sometimes glancing at each other...

Arun: "Sharad... Having breakfast here today? Got bored of your cabin or what?"

Arun had not noticed Shriya sitting... Shriya with gestures asks Sharad who he is.

Sharad: "Arun... Meet Shriya... You know her na... Shriya... This is my childhood friend and also my business partner Arun"...

Arun: "Oh... I am so sorry I didn't notice you bhabhi"...

Shriya: "You can call me by my name Shriya... No need for courtesy"...

Arun: "OK... Shriya...You both enjoy your breakfast... I will take your leave"...

Arun goes from there and Shriya and Sharad have finished relishing their breakfast...

Shriya: "Ohk... Now, I will take your leave Sharad... Thank you for breakfast"...

Sharad: "Wait... I will drop you... Now, don't say no... It's my responsibility to make you reach in time by taking quick routes"...

Shriya nods and Sharad grabs her luggage from her hands and they both go towards the parking lot… Sharad keeps the bag behind... Shriya sits in the front and Sharad drives the car... Shriya tells him the location...

Sharad: "Shriya when will we meet again?"

Shriya: "I don't know... Maybe when I have a break I will inform you"...

Sharad: "Oh ok... Then let's visit places here and let's roam around the city"...

Shriya nods and they both then talk about random topics... Sharad stops the car as they reach the camp... He takes out her luggage and hands over it to her...

Shriya bids him bye and begins walking ahead... She turns behind and sees Sharad and waves at him again... He also smiles and waves at her...

She goes inside and Sharad drives towards his hotel...

            (AFTER 1 WEEK)

Sharad and Shriya didn't contact each other for a week as they both were busy with their work... In their free time, both thought of calling each other... One didn't call as he didn't want to be desperate and the other one didn't call thinking what he would think...

Sharad was holding his phone in his hand and was thinking whether to call her or not... His mind answered back to him that even she didn't call and neither messaged him...

He was getting frustrated and he tossed his phone aside... He sat on the couch while relaxing to calm himself... Someone knocks on his cabin door and Sharad grits his teeth while telling him to come inside... Arun barges in and sees Sharad furious...

Arun: "What happened, bro? Is everything alright? Where's Shriya?"

Sharad: "Ya... What will happen to me...  I think she is in the clinic now"...

Arun: "Oh... So you were missing her? Call and speak to her"...

Sharad: "She recently began talking to me nicely... What will she think if I call her?"

Arun: "She will think nothing... Don't forget that you both are husband and wife in front of the law"...

Sharad: "Leave it... Why are you here suddenly?"

Arun: "Haa yes... Forgot... Here, take this invitation card... Mr Mehra had sent it and he invited you and your wife to a party"...

Sharad: "Why? What's the occasion?
Arun: They have sealed a new deal... That's why... They had invited others also... I am also invited… For you, a unique card has been sent... Open and read it"...

Sharad opens the card and reads the content inside... Sharad and his wife are specially invited as they are newly married couples in town... And Sharad has a good relationship with Mr Mehra as he considers Sharad as his son...

Arun: "Are you going to the party tomorrow, which is Sunday... Will Shriya join?"

Sharad: "I respect uncle... So I am thinking of going... About Shriya, should I inform her?"

Arun: "It's between you both... I will take your leave"...

          (AT CLINIC CAMP)

It was 7 in the evening and Shriya was exhausted as she dealt with patients till 6:30 pm... She came freshening up and wore a comfortable dress... She was drying her hair in her hotel room when she received the call on the telephone there...

Shriya picks up the call and the other person on the line informs her that someone wants to meet her and is waiting for her... She tells her that she will come...

Shriya thinks about who the person can be... She keeps her hair loose and then checks herself in the mirror before leaving her room...

..............................................................

Will Sharad inform Shriya about the party?
Who came to meet Shriya?

Stay tuned❤️.

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😊