41. Jealous!!

Shriya grabs the things needed from the store room and goes towards Asha... Asha asks her about Sharad's whereabouts...

Remembering the store room's antics, Shriya giggles and tells Asha to come with her...  Shriya brings Asha to the kitchen...

Sharad is busy cutting the vegetables... Shriya informs about the punishment and Asha chuckles hearing her...

................ ..At the dining table.........

Harish asked Asha if they hadn't prepared dinner today... He will order if they haven't prepared and he also asks for Sharad... Asha looks at Shriya and she smirks...

Shriya: "Dad... Today, Maa and I didn't prepare dinner...  Someone special is preparing the dinner"... 

Harish smiles hearing Shriya calling him Dad... Varad asks her who is that special someone? Shriya tells them to wait for just a few minutes...

After exactly 10 minutes, Sharad comes holding the dishes... He is wearing an apron and seeing him in that... Asha smiles and Harish and Varad are stunned...

Harish asks how this miracle happened. Shriya tells him that she is that miracle...

Harish: "Shriya... You did a tremendous job... Next time, we all will together hand over the menu of mouth-watering dishes... You know Shriya... Sharad is a great cook"...

Sharad: "Dad... You too joined her team... No one is on my side... Mrs. Shriya Goenka, what magic have you done to my family?"

Shriya: "Shriya's special charm... Mr. Sharad Goenka... And for your kind knowledge, it's also my family"...

Sharad smiles hearing them and they have their dinner having fun banters... Harish, Asha and Varad appreciate the dinner at the end... Sharad frowns on not hearing any appreciation from Shriya... After having dinner, all leave for their room avoiding their talking session today...

Shriya is standing at the balcony which is attached to her room while conversing on a call... Sharad comes inside the room and on seeing Shriya, he stands a little behind her... He eavesdrops on their conversation...

Shriya: "Baby... I will come to meet you tomorrow... I promise... Baby... You should take care of yourself na... And sleep well, baby... Good night"...

Sharad gets stunned at first on hearing this... Shriya has not seen him yet... Sharad without saying anything goes towards the bed and sits there... Pouring water into a glass... Sharad gulps it in one go...  Shriya seeing this goes towards him…

Shriya: "Sharad... Are you alright?"

Sharad looks at Shriya and then averts his gaze immediately... He nods his head positively and lies down on his side of the bed...

Shriya: "Sharad... I want to talk to you"...

Sharad: "Shriya... Not now... Let's talk tomorrow... I am exhausted... You go and talk to your baby"...

Shriya was stunned to hear the word baby... Learning Sharad heard what she was saying on the call... She smirks...

Shriya: "Mr. Goenka... Are you somehow envious of my baby?"

Sharad: "No... I am not jealous... You can talk to anyone.  Who am I to prevent you?"

Shriya: "Mr. Goenka... Acknowledge it... You are jealous, aren't you?"

Waking up, Sharad sits on the bed and pulls Shriya's hand towards himself making her sit near him...

Sharad: "Yes... I am jealous... Mrs. Goenka... You never spoke to me lovingly and you are calling someone baby... You love that baby of yours na... I got your answer as no about giving us a chance"...

Sharad was going to blabber more but Shriya kept her finger on his lips...

Shriya: "How much do you blabber? Talking rubbish, aren't we? Without listening to my reply you are talking rubbish and presuming things"...

Sharad: "Okay then... I will be silent... Now, clear my assumptions"...

Shriya: "Yes... I am in love with that baby... Wait. I will make a call... It will be very nice if you both become friends"...

Sharad: "Oh... No... Shriya... It will be better if you don't make us talk... Stay happy with him"...

Shriya smirks and dials a number and on the third ring, someone picks up the call...

Shriya: "Did my baby have dinner?"

Voice: "Yes... I had dinna... Now, you have to meet me tomorrow"... 

Sharad gets awestruck on hearing a baby's voice from the other side... He looks at Shriya and sees her smirking...

Shriya: "Okay baby...I will meet you tomorrow...  It's night... Be a good boy and sleep"...

After disconnecting the call... Shriya chuckles looking at Sharad's expressions...

Shriya: "My baby is so cute na... His voice... You know I love him... And you Mr. Goenka, you were envious of that small boy"...

Sharad: "I didn't know that he is small... And you Mrs. Goenka... You didn't reveal your answer and here I am thinking what will be your response all day... And when you were calling someone baby... I felt some strange emotions... I don't know whether I felt upset, sad or angry"...

Shriya: "Eager to hear my answer, are we? So my answer is"...

Sharad looks at Shriya intently to hear her answer... Shriya says nothing but holds his hand and tells him to follow her...

Shriya, still holding Sharad's hand, reaches downstairs and they both walk towards the home temple... They both stand in front of God...

Shriya: "I thought and thought about us and about whether to give a chance or not... But then I finally decided that I.....

..............................................................

Guess what will be Shriya's answer??

My apologies for publishing after so long... 🙏🙏

Stay tuned❤️.

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😊