44. #Shrishad's Talks!!

Shriya: "Sharad... You remember... Earlier when I asked you for help and what you said"...

Sharad: "I remember... I helped you na after having silly arguments... But you started it... You should have simply called me by my name, not 'Oyee'...

Shriya: "No... We despised each other at that time... That's why we both acted rudely to each other"...

Sharad:  "Ya... We hated each other... But now what do you feel for me? Is it still hate or turned into something more?"

Shriya: "I... I... Sharad."...

Sharad: "Chill Shriya... You don't need to respond... I know your reply that we are good friends for now... But tell me frankly... Does me being close to you affect you?"

Shriya; "No... It doesn't affect me"...

Sharad: "Are you sure Shriya? That my nearness doesn't affect you?"

Shriya nods her head in yes... Sharad smirks and leans ahead towards her face... Shriya starts moving back but then her back collides with the mirror...

Sharad's face is just inches apart from Shriya's... Sharad looks at Shriya who has closed her eyes... He pecks her forehead and moves back...

Sharad: "Shriya... Open your eyes and see yourself in the mirror... Your cheeks have turned crimson red and you are telling me my presence doesn't affect you?"

Shriya: "Oh... No... It's just my body temperature... It's so hot na... Let me go... I will freshen up and come"...

Shriya without waiting for his reply goes inside the washroom... Sharad breaks down into laughter looking at Shriya...

...............

Sharad and Shriya are lying down on their respective sides of the bed... Their faces are facing each other... Sharad had closed his eyes while Shriya called his name...

Sharad asks her what happened and Shriya tells him that she is not feeling sleepy and asks him if they can talk for some time...
Sharad switches on the table lamp and nods his head... They both sit on the bed... Sharad asks her about what she wants to say...

Shriya: "Sharad... Let's play a game... We will ask each other questions and the person answering should answer honestly"...

Sharad agrees and tells her to ask the first question... Shriya asks him about his hobbies...

Sharad: "My hobbies are cooking as I can cook efficiently... My other hobbies are photography and travelling"...

Shriya: "Oh wow! Great... Now, shoot your question"...

Sharad asks her the same question and Shriya smiles...

Shriya: "My hobbies are not cooking... I know only the basics... And who hates travelling? Travelling is peaceful... And now as you like photography... I will have you as my photographer"...

Sharad chuckles after hearing her and agrees to be her photographer...

Shriya: "My other hobbies are reading and writing... And the most important... Painting... I love making sketches and painting them with colours... I have some paintings which I sketched in my apartment"...

Sharad: "Your apartment? You used to stay with Hemant's uncle na"...

Shriya: "No... I used to stay in my apartment only... Only on some weekends I used to visit Hemant uncle's home"...

Sharad:  "Oh...  I didn't know about that... Can you take me to your apartment to show your sketches.... If you don't mind"... 

Shriya: "Why will I mind? I will surely show you the sketches and my apartment... How about tomorrow?"

Sharad: "Perfect... In the evening I will come to pick you up from the hospital and from there we will visit your apartments and then let's have dinner outside... And make it a dinner date"...

Shriya: "No... I have a special plan for that... How about you cook the dinner for us and I will sit at the kitchen counter and maybe help you cut the vegetables"...

Sharad: "Oh.. Wow brilliant idea! But I will not cook... Let's have dinner outside na."...

Shriya: "Ok... Then let's cancel the plan... We will not go anywhere."...

Sharad: "No... I want to see your sketches... Okay... I will agree but on one condition...  We will stay at your apartment for one night and have movie dates"...

Shriya approves and Sharad tells her that it's late and they should sleep...

.............. Next morning.......

Sharad opens his eyes and gets stunned seeing Shriya snuggled closer to him... Her head is resting on his chest... He looks at her adoringly... Sharad closes his eyes when he feels Shriya's movements...

Shriya opens her eyes and realises their closeness... She smiles and gets up without disturbing Sharad...

................ In the evening......

Sharad calls Shriya and tells her that he is waiting for her outside the hospital... Shriya tells him that she will be there in 10 minutes and disconnects the call...

Shriya takes her belongings and leaves towards the parking area... Seeing Sharad standing leaning at the car... She goes towards him and tells him that she will drive the car...

They both have already informed Asha and Harish about their plans and that they will return tomorrow evening directly from work...

After 15 minutes, Shriya stops the car in front of the grocery store... They both go inside and buy the essential ingredients required...

One hour away, they reach Shriya's apartment and take the elevator to the 10th floor...

Unlocking the door, Shriya was going to go inside when Sharad stopped her by holding her hands...

Sharad: "I am coming to your apartment for the first time... Won't you welcome me? Like Mom welcomed you when you first entered our house"...

                (Shriya's dress)

..............................................................

Destiny: Wrote an entire episode yesterday... Got deleted🥺🥺.

Again rewrote it...

Stay tuned❤️.

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😊