22. New Character!!

Shriya tells Sharad that she was kidding and he didn't do any drama there... Shriya tells him how he sat there quietly with a finger on his lips... Like a small child, he was looking cute at that time...

Sharad goes towards her and whispers in her ears...

Sharad: "Only that time... Don't I look cute now?"

Shriya: "No, you don't look cute now... You look like a furious bull sometimes but".

Saying this Shriya starts laughing loudly and Sharad glares at her angrily...  Shriya notices him and runs from there... Sharad runs behind her... Sharad cages Shriya with his hands kept on both sides of the wall...

He goes near her and whispers in her ears that now who will save her...

Shriya: "Sharad... Leave me... I am getting late... I need to reach the camp"...

Sharad: "Now, first answer my question then I will leave you... Don't you enjoy my presence near you? Answer frankly"...

Shriya: "Hmmm... You are my friend now... So I like your presence whenever we meet... Still"...

Sharad: "But what?"

Shriya: "We met only 2 times after we became friends"...

Sharad: "Yes... If you are free on weekends then let's visit places here"...

Shriya: "I will think about it... Now, let me go"...

Shriya pushes him slightly and runs towards her suite...

Sharad realises what ensued and smiles widely reminiscing their conversation...

Arjun: "What happened to you? You are grinning like a mad guy... Oh... I see it's the consequence of yesterday's liquor... I bought lemonade for your hangover"...

Sharad: "Thanks yaar... Yesterday, Shriya handled everything otherwise"...

Arjun: "Ya... I know... She is the gem of a person... I don't know why the hell are you both divorcing each other... You both are so perfect for each other"...

Sharad: "It's nothing like that... I can't break that promise"...

Arjun: "She is no more in your life... Move on Sharad before it's too late... Don't lose Shriya... I just wish you both realise soon your blunders of divorcing each other"...

Arjun goes from there letting out that and Sharad thinks about what Arjun said...

..................

On the other side, Shriya unlocks her suite door and she calms herself... Her heartbeats were so rapid when she was close to Sharad... She didn't feel like this even when she was with her then-boyfriend Vishal...

She comforted herself and went to freshen up... She got ready quickly and took her bag with her to leave... She thinks of informing Sharad before leaving...

She knocks on the door and seeing no response she gets disheartened... She grabs the bag and gets inside the elevator...

She gets surprised on noticing the note stuck at the mirror wall of the elevator... She reads it and smiles...

I am waiting for you at the ground floor cafe...
     Your's new friend☺️

She grabs the note and sticks it in her bag... On arriving at the ground floor... She moves towards the cafe... The entire cafe is vacant and in one corner Sharad is sitting on the couch busy scrolling his phone...

Shriya goes towards him and clears her throat and he peeks at her from head to toe and smiles...

Sharad: Come... Let's have breakfast together... I hope you have no problem now.

Shriya giggles hearing him and they both sit on the chairs... They both order tea and breakfast...

Sharad: "Let me know whether you are free this coming Sunday... Let's visit Siddhivinayak temple here... And then we can visit nearby places"...

Shriya: "Hmm... Let's visit the temple early in the morning... And then from there, you can drop me at the camp... Best... Let's go to the temple tomorrow itself"...

Sharad: "Good idea... Let's visit tomorrow... Be ready around 6 in the morning... I will pick you up from there"...

Shriya: "I will take a cab and reach the temple myself, don't worry"...

Sharad: "Please Shriya... Your safety is my top priority... Let me pick you up"...

Shriya approves and they both silently have breakfast... Sharad tells her that he will drop her... Shriya disagrees and tells him that she will go by cab...

The cab arrives and Sharad tells the driver to drop her off safely... Shriya waves at him...

...............................,.

   (AT THE HOSPITAL)

Mr. and Mrs. Sharma are sitting in Dr Kajal's cabin... Dr Kajal is a renowned neurologist practising in one of the reputed hospitals in Mumbai...

Kajal: "I have called you both to inform you of some good news... Your daughter showed some slight activity with her hands... Soon she will open her eyes after 2 years"...

Mr. Sharma: "My daughter will soon wake up after 2 years of living in a coma... Thank you, doctor"...

Mrs. Sharma cries happy tears upon hearing the news... Mr Sharma embraces her and they both shed happy tears...

Kajal: "Everything is fine but there's a slight fear of her losing her memory after waking up... She has been in a coma for 2 years so there's a high possibility of her losing memory"... 

Mrs Sharma: "Will she ever get her memory back?"

Kajal: "Can't say... Maybe it can take a week or a month or it will take years also"....

They nod and then take the doctor's approval to meet their daughter who is lying lifelessly on the hospital bed...

..............................................................

Guess the new character... Who will enter #Shrishad's life to create havoc...

Sorry for disappointing you all😞... But I will try my best to upload parts on Sunday... And bonus chapters sometimes...

Stay tuned❤️.

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY ☺️