23. Temple Visit!!

Waking up quickly, Sharad gets freshened up... As he is going to take Shriya to the temple... He decides to wear something traditional... Picking up a kurta from his wardrobe... He gets ready and leaves from there... Driving the car towards Shriya's camp...

.............

Shriya woke up to her alarm sounding excited to visit the temple... She gets freshened up and takes out a saree from her bag... Soon realising she doesn't know how to drape a saree... She calls her friend to assist her with draping...

Her friend helps her and she gets ready within half an hour... Deciding to call Sharad, she picks up her phone... She was going to dial his number when he called her... She picks up the call and he asks her if she is ready... She responds yes and he tells her to come down as he is waiting for her... Shriya disconnects the call and takes her purse she leaves while carrying her saree...

.......

Seeing Shriya coming towards him he gets stunned seeing her in a saree... He looks at her from head to toe and he gets mesmerised seeing her ... Shriya comes near him and waves her hand in front of his face...

Realising that he was gaping at her... He averts his gaze and smiles at her... They both sit in the car and Sharad starts driving...

Shriya: "Sharad... How am I looking? It's not looking over na"...

Sharad: "You are looking stunning in this saree... But how did you drape it? Last time I recall you didn't know it and Mom helped you"...

Shriya: "You remember... At that time we both were not on talking terms... I took help from my friend today"...

Sharad: "Yes... I am also surprised... We both didn't want to see each other as we wrongly judged each other...  but now we are friends"...

Shriya smiles and nods her head in the affirmative...

They reach the temple and Sharad parks his car... Sharad gets down and opens the car door for Shriya... He forwards his hand to her... Shriya carefully gets down while clasping Sharad's hand... She corrects her saree and then they both enter the temple holding hands...

Sharad: "A very huge queue is there... You will be late if we wait... I will go and bring VIP passes for us to go inside"...

Shriya: "No need Sharad... Let's wait... The queue is moving fast"...

Sharad nods and they both stand in a line... Sharad stands behind Shriya... The queue moves forward and Sharad notices a man staring at Shriya with creepy looks... Sharad clenches his fist in anger... Even Shriya also notices that man peeking at her...

Shriya notices Sharad looking at that man with anger and his knuckles are also red... She takes his hand and holds it while gesturing to him no...

Sharad looks at her and closes his eyes and calms down and again looks at her with a smile... He stands like a shield near Shriya...After half an hour, they take blessings together and then they come outside the temple towards the parking area...

Sharad: "Let's have breakfast and then I will drop you at the camp"...

Shriya: "No Sharad... I will be late... I will eat breakfast afterwards"...

Sharad: "I told you not to wait in line... Now, I will not allow you to go without eating... How about having vada pav?"

Shriya: "Let's try it then... You know I never ate oily foods before...

Sharad: "Oh... Then why now? How is this sudden change possible... Stubborn lady"...

Shriya: "You... I felt like trying something new and you are making fun of me... I will go by myself bye"...

Sharad: "Sorry... It's good that you are trying something new... And you are a little stubborn... Wait... I will bring it for both of us"...

Shriya sits in the car only... Sharad brings vada pav for both of them and they have it while sitting in the car listening to the songs... Sharad parks the car... Shriya gets down and waves at him... Sharad gets down and calls her...

Sharad: "Now, when will we meet my new friend?"

Shriya: "Oh... You want to meet me... Nice... You didn't get bored of me... Strange"...

Sharad: "Yes... I like your presence and  I will never get exhausted of you...  I will inform you of our next meeting...  Be ready"...

Shriya giggles and leaves from there ... Sharad looks at her disappearing figure and smiles...
................

Mr and Mrs Sharma see their daughter sleeping on the bed with tubes and pipes attached to her body...

Mr Sharma: "Wake up soon beta... It's been 2 years since you saw us and talked to us... We are missing hearing your sweet voice... Please wake up early for us... We don't have the patience to see you like this... See, your Mom and Dad are crying... Wake up and wipe our tears"...

Mrs.Sharma: "I have trust in my daughter she will wake up soon for us"...

..............................................................

NEXT PART: DINNER DATE😅

Stay tuned❤️.

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😊