21. Intoxication Drama!!

Shriya brings Sharad outside the venue... Sharad had held Shriya's shoulder for support... Shriya takes him near the car... And makes him sit on the front seat...

Sharad has still kept his finger on his lips... Shriya gets relieved as no one sees her bringing Sharad outside...

Unbeknownst to her someone has clicked their pics when Sharad has closed his eyes and is holding Shriya's shoulder... She is taking him... Their faces are visible in that pic and that man smirks looking at the photograph...

Shriya: "Sharad... Put on your seat belt"...

Sharad: "No... You make me wear it... Otherwise, I will go inside again" ...

Shriya goes close to him... Their faces are close to each other... Sharad looks at Shriya... Shriya puts on the seat belt quickly...

She was going to stand when Sharad again pulled her towards him... She lands on his chest... They both look at each other... Sharad quickly pecks Shriya's cheeks and smiles at her... Shriya's cheeks turned pink...

She gets up from him sits on the driver seat and drives off the car towards his residence...

Shriya parks her car in the parking area... She sees Sharad sleeping peacefully... She calls his name to wake him up... She pats his shoulder and calls his name... Sharad doesn't get up...

Shriya decides to take someone's help... She gets out of the car and goes inside... She goes towards the receptionist and asks her if she has Arjun's number...

Shriya takes the number and calls Arjun... Arjun picks up the call and Shriya tells him about Sharad's condition and tells him to come outside towards the parking area..

After 10 minutes, Arjun arrives and greets Shriya... Shriya asks him if there's any other route to go towards his suite and if they will take him inside... What will the staff think...

Arjun nods and tells him there's a way from the parking area... Only he and Sharad know that way... Arjun picks Sharad and then makes him stand by holding his shoulder... Shriya also helps and they both take him to the elevator...

Arjun holds Sharad and Shriya unlocks his suite door... They take him inside and make him lie on the bed...

Arjun: "I will take your leave now... Call me if you need any help" ...

Arjun leaves and Shriya locks the door... She goes towards Sharad removes his shoes and covers him with a duvet... She was going to go when Sharad held her hand...

Sharad in his sleep murmurs to not leave..He gets panicked and shouts to not leave him...Shriya goes and sits in the bed near him...

Shriya: "Sharad... I am here only... I am not going anywhere... I am with you" ...

Sharad stirs and places his head on Shriya's lap... Sharad again murmurs something...

Sharad: "Shriya don't leave me, please... You looked like an angel today... I felt the same when I saw you first in that white frock with two ponytails... I just stared at you that day... Today also I stared at you and I don't know but an unknown feeling surfaced in me... No... This is wrong... Smitha"...

Shriya looks at him... He is again fast asleep holding her lap tightly... Shriya thinks who was that white frock girl whom Sharad talked about... and who is Smitha...

She was feeling sleepy... She tried to get up but Sharad held her tightly... She is also not able to move... She sighs and rests her head on the headboard...

(NEXT MORNING)

Sharad opens his eyes and he sees Shriya resting her head on the headboard and sleeping... He gets shocked on learning that he slept all night in her lap...

He gets up with a jolt and holds his head with both hands... His head is in pain after a hangover... A sudden movement wakes up Shriya... She gets shocked at first on seeing Sharad... But then reminisces about yesterday's event... Shriya tries to get up but then her leg starts paining badly...Sharad looks at her and feels guilty...

Sharad: "I am sorry Shriya... I don't remember anything about what happened yesterday... I only remember that we danced and after that Omkar took me to the bar and I drank... Oh shit! I drank too much... Shriya... I am sorry again" ...

Shriya: "You should be sorry... You created a scene and I was very badly embarrassed... And I somehow brought you here... You created a scene here also" ...

Sharad: "Oh no... I spoiled everything... Now, I spoiled our image in front of my uncle and aunty... Even the media will publish it in today's headlines... And my staff will laugh at me... If it was just about myself then I would have not cared... But your image is also involved... I will not let that happen... I will ask for forgiveness from my side and tell the media to not publish anything"...

Sharad got up from the bed and was going to take his phone... But stops hearing Shriya's laughs... She is holding her stomach and laughing... Sharad looks at her stunned as she is laughing like he may have grown horns...

He looks at her and Shriya stops laughing...

Shriya: "I am sorry Sharad... I was just kidding with you... You didn't create any scene there... But you were going to beat someone when he came near me... But I stopped you on time and we left the venue... I told Mrs Mehra that there was an emergency... And then I brought you here... Called Arjun and we brought you here by the elevator which is in the parking area"...

Sharad: "Thank you... Thank you, Shriya... For helping me... But please don't prank like this... I was on the verge of an attack" ...

Shriya: "I am sorry... But you know you were acting like a baby yesterday... I told you to sit silently and you sat there quietly while putting your finger on your lips like little children do... You were looking so cute that time" ...

Sharad goes towards Shriya and whispers in her ears...

Sharad: "Only that time... Don't I look cute now?"

.............................................................

Stay tuned❤️

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY 😊