25. Heartbroken!!

Shriya asks Sharad about the girl whom everyone close to him mentions... Sharad fumes in anger upon hearing her question and clenches his fist...

He grabs her arm while piercing his fingernails on her skin... Shriya hisses in pain...

Sharad: "We are only friends, remember that... And you have no right to learn about my personal life"…

Shriya: "Sorry... I made a big blunder by becoming your friend... Leave me... This friendship ends… Never, show your face to me"…

Hearing Shriya, Sharad realises what he said in his anger... He leaves her and Shriya goes from there leaving him behind...

Shriya gets badly hurt hearing him and on top of that little blood is oozing from her right arm ... She walks ahead without even looking at him...

Sharad closes his eyes and calms himself... He calls Shriya... Shriya doesn't even look at him...

Rain starts pouring making them both drenched... Shriya doesn't stop walking... She let her tears flow with the raindrops...

Sharad goes towards his car and sits inside it... While driving it towards Shriya... He stops the car in front of Shriya...

Sharad: "Shriya... Get inside the car... It's raining heavily"...

Shriya: "Why do you care? I am no one to you... Just strangers we are... Now, leave my way"...

Sharad gets out of the car and goes near her... He was going to hold Shriya's hand... But Shriya jerks his hand...

Shriya: "Don't even dare to touch me... And let me go"...

Sharad: "Please Shriya... We will talk later... Sit inside the car... It's raining heavily and you will fall sick"...

Shriya: "Just shut up Sharad... Why do you care if I get sick or I die"...

Sharad quickly holds her mouth and hugs her tightly while crying...

Sharad: "Please ... Don't... Speak of dying... I can't lose you... I had already lost her"...

Shriya is shocked by his sudden change in behaviour... A few minutes before he was angry and now he is crying... Shriya doesn't say anything... Her mind is pondering on what just Sharad said... Whom did he lose?

Sharad breaks the hug after a few seconds and looks at Shriya... He averts his gaze and quickly wipes the tears that were all over his face... Shriya stands there rooted seeing him...

Sharad: "Shriya... Please, I don't have the energy to talk... Please come with me... It's not safe here... And we are already drenched... I don't want you to get sick"...

Shriya was going to say but decided against it and simply nodded her head yes... Sharad opens the car door for her and she sits... Sharad drives the car... Both neither look at each other nor speak a word...

Sharad stops the car in front of the restaurant... Shriya gets down and is going to go inside when Sharad stops her and tells her that they should enter inside from the private elevator...

Shriya agrees and they both reach the 20th floor... Sharad hands over her suite's key... Shriya takes the key and goes inside without saying a word...

Sharad unlocks his suite's door sits down on the floor and starts crying... Feeling guilt for snapping at Shriya when she wasn't at fault...

He feels guilt for still not moving on from his life... Moving on from Smitha... It's high time he realises that she is gone forever and that now he has to move on and allow Shriya to heal him...

He decides to do just that. Move on and give a chance to Shriya...  His mind obliges his decision but his heart asks him whether he will be able to love Shriya as he loved Smitha... Whether he will take a chance to fall in love again. His mind and heart both argue and he shouts stop loudly...

He gets up and goes inside the restroom... He splashes water on his face many times to bring his senses back... He stands under the shower...

..........

On the other hand, as soon as Shriya entered the suite... She sits there leaning on the door... Her eyes welled up from tears and she let it flow...

Her mind is constantly playing the scenes that happened today... The way Sharad reacted is playing on her mind... Her gaze shifts to her arm which now has red bruises.... The pain is given to her by no other than Sharad...

She laughs loudly thinking how every time Destiny plays with her... How every time she loses... How every time there's no one for her...

First, her parents and then the boy whom she loved and Hemant's betrayal for getting her married forcefully... Finally when she was happy having Sharad as her friend... She lost that also...

She decides to never get close to anyone as getting close means losing that person forever for her... She thinks of making her life like before... Stone-hearted...

There's no place for anyone in her life now... Only her and her work... And nothing more... She holds her nuptial chain and speaks to herself that after 5 months... She will go far away from everyone... Even Sharad and her uncle's family... Saying No more crying, she wipes her tears, gets up goes inside the restroom and stands inside the shower…

.......................................,......................

Will these two broken hearts ever heal and become one?

Stay tuned❤️.

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😊