13. Same Place!!

(MUMBAI)

ASHA RESIDENCIES'...

Sharad's Mumbai branch is close to the airport... Sharad arrived there and went to his suite...

Sharad's friend Arun barged inside his suite and they both shared a friendly hug...

Arun: "Sharad... How are you? Where is Bhabhii?"

Sharad: "I am fine... Bhabhi?"

Arun: "Your wife... Shriya... Didn't she come with you?"...

Sharad: "Why should she come here?"

Arun: I thought you both would be here for your honeymoon trip"
...
Sharad: "Shut up! Arun... No, we both didn't go for our honeymoon... Rather we went and met a lawyer this morning for our divorce"...

Arun looks shocked and Sharad nods his head in the affirmative... He doesn't ask about her anymore and they discuss about work...

After Arun leaves his room, Sharad freshens up and orders dinner... He enjoyed the food and lay down on the bed... 5 days... He shared his room with Shriya... And now he is alone...

Sharad thinks about why he is pondering about Shriya... His intellect informs him that she is his wife and there is nothing wrong in thinking about her...

Sharad shouts no and says that he can't and will never break the commitment conveyed to her... 'That he will never permit any other girl ever in his heart or life other than her... His special girl'...

Contemplating over the thoughts, Sharad falls asleep...

...........

In the car, Shriya asks Varad about the person who transformed Sharad... But Varad didn't disclose anything... He asked her to ask anything connected to him...

Shriya: "Oh .. Ok... When will I meet my co-sister?"

Varad: "What? Co-sister?"

Shriya: "Yes... I mean to say your girlfriend whom you will marry and then she will be my co-sister"...

Varad: "I don't have any girlfriend"...

Shriya: "Liar... Say the truth... I heard you once talking to her and calling her 'sweetheart'... What's her name?"

Varad: "Dii... Please don't tell anyone at home... They don't know... I intend to introduce her to the family when Sharad and you return together from Mumbai"...

Shriya: "Oh... OK... Good... But foremost I like to meet her alone... I will take her test and see if she is perfect for you"...

Varad: "Dii... You will intimidate her... She is extremely nervous"...

Shriya: "Oh... Oh... Loverboy... Ok... I will meet her at home itself then... Now happy"…

They continue their talks when Varad tells her that they reached the airport... They get down from the car and Varad gives her the bags... He urges her to take care...

Shriya bids bye to him and leaves for Mumbai...

.........

The flight lands in Mumbai after an hour... Shriya takes her luggage and exits the airport...She had checked the accommodations which the NGOs had provided for her... It's far away from the airport...

She thinks of checking in at one of the hotels nearby and vacating tomorrow early morning... She notices many big hotels and residences here...

But a big board grabs her attention... 'ASHA RESIDENCIES'... written in bold letters... As Asha is Sharad's mom's name... She chooses to stay there...

Unbeknownst to her, She chose the hotel of the person whom she agreed to not meet in Mumbai...

She enters the hotel and the staff welcomes her... The interior design seems elegant... There's a big chandelier in the living aisle...
Couches are kept and few people are waiting... On the right side, There's a restaurant and a cafe... On the left side, a dormitory and some additional compartments... Shriya sees the reception there and goes towards it...

.........................

Sharad is busy looking at files in his cabin on the 20th floor... He gets furious and throws the files on his tables... He tries to calm himself so he switches on the CCTV and starts checking the footage...

He zooms into the reception area... 2-3 receptionists are operating constantly as there are customers... He is surprised to see her... Rubbing his eyes, he sees the footage again... He feels like his mind is imagining her and he pinches himself to make sure that it's not a dream...

It's not a dream... She is genuinely here... He looks at her from top to bottom...

He zooms at her and sees her carrying her luggage... He gets an idea and calls the receptionist who is talking to her...

She picks up the call and he tells her something and she nods...

.............

Shriya goes towards the receptionist and she greets her with a smile...

Receptionist: "Good evening Mam...and welcome to 'Asha Residencies'... Mam, how can I assist you?"

Shriya: " Book a room for me for a night stay with all the facilities available"...

The receptionist was going to speak but then she received a call...she picked up the call glanced at Shriya and then said ok to the calling person... She disconnects the call...

Receptionist: "Sorry Mam... Can you wait for a few minutes as somebody wishes to talk to you"...

Shriya: "Here? For me... Can you disclose the name of that person?"

Receptionist: "I am sorry Mam... I can't reveal the name... Please wait for a few minutes"...

Shriya nods as she doesn't want to assemble any crowd and waits patiently sitting on the couch which is in the lobby... She scrolls her mobile and checks the time it's 8:30...

She was exhausted and jet-lagged... She decided to wait for 10 more minutes... It was 8:40 now and no news of that unknown person...

She goes towards the receptionist and tells her that she can't wait any longer and asks for a room booking... The receptionist tells her sorry... Shriya gets pissed off at wasting her time... She grits her teeth and moves from there taking her luggage...

She stops walking when she hears someone shouting 'WAIT'...

...........,..................................................

Guess the new character...

Stay tuned❤️.

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY☺️