35. Disrespect!!

{Third day}

Shriya Sharad and other members were sitting at the dining table and having breakfast...

Asha: "I am thinking of visiting Smrithi's home today only... Is it okay with everyone? I mean why should we delay accomplishing any auspicious work... We all will go except for Varad... We can't lock our house as 'Bappa is there"...

Shriya first says that she will stay at home but Asha tells her to accompany them and then it will be good if Varad stays here only... Shriya agrees and Varad also agrees to stay home... Asha tells Varad to call and ask Smrithi if her uncle and aunty are at home... And then we will leave in the evening...

(Evening)

Sharad gets ready first and is now waiting on the terrace of their room... He sees Shriya combing her hair standing in front of the mirror... Sharad goes towards her and stands behind her... Shriya notices Sharad from the mirror...

(Shriya's dress)

Shriya: "What happened? Do you want something?"

Sharad nods his head negatively and just embraces her in a hug... Shriya gets startled at first but then reciprocates his hug...

Both stay silently hugging each other there for a few minutes... Sharad breaks the hug and looks at Shriya...

Sharad: "I am sorry... I hugged you without asking for your consent... I shouldn't have done that"...

Shriya: "Relax Sharad... You can hug me whenever you want... Now, tell me what happened. Why are you so pale"...

Sharad: "I feel like something is going to happen... I can't decipher if it's a good feeling or a bad feeling... I am getting such a strong sense that something is gonna happen"...

Shriya: "Sharad... Look at me... Nothing will happen... Think positive... I am with you na... We will face everything together... I will be on your side okay?"

Sharad lips curve into a slight smile and he nods his head like a kid... Shriya chuckles looking at him...

They both go downstairs towards the living hall where Asha and Harish are waiting for them... They all leave towards Smrithi's home not before Asha advises her other son Varad...

.......................

Asha rings the bell of Smrithi's uncle's house... Sharad and Shriya are standing behind... Smrithi opens the door and she smiles looking at them.... She takes blessings from Harish and Asha...

Smrithi invites everyone inside and they all sit on the couch inside the living hall... A lady's voice is heard asking Smrithi who is at the door.

Smrithi excuses them and goes towards the source of the voice... She goes and tells that lady to come into the hall as they have come to meet her...

Lady agrees and with Smrithi she goes towards the hall... Both parties stand stunned looking at each other... Neither that lady nor Asha speak... Shriya and Smrithi look at them with puzzled expressions...

Shriya looks at Sharad taking heavy breaths... She grabs his hand and squeezes it while her other hand rubs his back... Sharad calms down...

Asha: "Shree... It's you"...

Shree: "Yes Asha... You are all here? Even Sharad... And who is this new girl sitting beside him?"

Asha: "She is Shriya... Sharad's wife"...

Shree: "Sharad got married? When? How? Don't tell me he had a love marriage... He made my daughter's life hell and is now enjoying it with his wife"...

The way Shree spoke made Shriya stunned... Shriya understood that she was not happy with Sharad's marriage but why?

Asha: "Shree... It's an arranged marriage"...

Shree: "Oh... This was the case then... Asha... I don't have any personal grudges against you... But I will never forgive Sharad... Never... Now, tell me the reason for your sudden arrival"...

Asha: "We didn't know Smrithi was your niece... Smrithi and my other son Varad are in love with each other"...

Shree: "Asha... I don't want to look at your first son's face...Tell him to leave from here... His wife can stay"...

Sharad gets up from the couch and is going to go when Shriya holds his hand...

Shriya: "Thanks Aunty for welcoming us... But the place where my husband is not respected... I also can't stay there... We will take your leave"...

Asha looks at Shriya with guilt and Shriya smiles and assures her that she is with Sharad... Shriya holds Sharad and they both leave from there...

..................

Shree: "Smrithi... Do you love Varad? Answer only in yes or no"...

Smrithi says yes... Asha smiles at her... Shree's face is devoid of any emotions...
Shree then tells Smrithi to go and make tea and snacks for the guests... And then only to come out when she calls... Smrithi nods her head and leaves towards the kitchen...

Asha: "Shree... I know the reason you hate Sharad... He was also not happy with his marriage... We made him forcefully marry Harish's niece.... Shriya... And recently he has been moving from Smitha... He had accepted that she was dead and would never be back... I have seen my son happy for a few days because of Shriya... Please I request you... Let him be happy"...

Shree: "Smitha is alive... She is not dead"...

Both Asha and Harish sit stunned hearing this new information...

..............................................................

Smitha is alive... Will Sharad ever come to know about this? And if he gets to know will he leave Shriya??

Will Sharad trust and share his past with Shriya?
Will Shriya ask Sharad about Shree's rude behaviour?

Destiny: I have questions about all these answers... Na... I will not reveal everything today only... You all have to wait😝😝😁...

Readers: ☹️☹️.

Stay tuned❤️.

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😁