52. Marriage and Jealousy!!

(A/N = Read the small note at the end😊)

Asha, Harish and Varad commute in Varad's car… Shriya and Sharad commute in Sharad's car…

Seeing Shriya lost in her thoughts, Sharad asks her if he can play music… Shriya approves and Sharad switches on the music player…

Listening to the music, Shriya rests her head on the seat board…  Sharad parks the car near the temple…  it's the same temple where he conveyed his past with her…

Sharad woke up Shriya as she was fast asleep…  She asks him if they arrived… He answers no and tells her that he thought of taking blessings foremost…

Shriya smiles and gets down from the car… Sharad gently clasps her hand with his…

Sharad: "Shriya…  What happened? You appear to be bothered by something"…

Shriya: "Nothing Sharad… I am fine"…

Sharad: "Angel… Will you lie to me? You know… I can read your face"…

Shriya: "I am feeling anxious as if something bad is going to happen"…

Sharad: "Angel… Look at me… I am here with you… nothing will happen… Just relax and let's take blessings… Everything will be alright"…

Shriya nods and they both walk towards the temple with their fingers entwined… Taking blessings of the deity, they come out of the temple…

Sharad: "Angel… Wait for me here… I will be back soon"…

Before Shriya could respond, Sharad went from there… Shriya stands in front of the car…

5 minutes later, Shriya notices Sharad coming with his hands behind his back… He comes towards her and tells her to turn behind and close her eyes…

Shriya: "Why? What's there in your hands?"

Sharad: "Don't you trust me, angel?"

Without responding, Shriya turns behind and closes her eyes… Sharad smiled as he got his answer to his prior question… Bringing a flower festoon towards her hair, he attaches it to her bun…

Smiling, Shriya opens her eyes and sees the garland in the hair bun, she thanks, Sharad… Then they both leave for the registrar's office…

Parking the car in the parking area, Sharad gets down and opens the door for Shriya while forwarding his hand for help…

Shriya clasps her hand with his and gets out of the car… Seeing Vaani there, Shriya smirks and quickly pecks Sharad's right cheek…

Dumbfounded Sharad stares at Shriya and when he realises that Shriya just pecked his cheek, he smiles widely…

Shriya looks at Vaani looking at them with anger and jealousy… Vaani fumes and goes from there to inside the office…

Sharad and Shriya also go inside and see Smrithi already present and from her side, her aunt and uncle are present… Shree and Asha are discussing something…

The bride and the groom's face are glowing due to excitement to start the new chapter in their life…

Registrar tells the couple to come forward and sign the marriage papers… Taking the pen, Varad signs the papers first and then hands over the pen to Smrithi… Glancing at Shree, Smrithi also signs the papers…

The registrar tells the witnesses on each side to come and sign… From Varad's side, Sharad and from Smrithi's side, Shree does the sign…

The registrar announces that they are now officially married and can exchange garlands… Shriya hands over the garland to Varad and they both exchange garlands with their families cheering for them…

Coming outside from the office, Smrithi embraces Shree and cries…

Smrithi: "Aunty, Uncle… please take care of yourselves… And take care of di also… I will miss you all and will come to visit you soon"…

Sharad gets baffled upon hearing the word 'di' from Smrithi's mouth… He asks Asha to whom Smrithi is referring as di…

Asha tells him that it's Smrithi's other cousin as she is staying with them for a few days…

Asha sighs as she lies about the 'di'... They have decided to hide it from their children about Smitha…

…………..

Shriya, Sharad, Asha and Harish reach their home first… Asha and Shriya make things ready to welcome Smrithi…  Vaani also arrives there to help them… Vaani pretends to smile at Shriya but she ignores her…

Varad and Smrithi stand at the doorstep and Asha tells Shriya to perform their 'aarti'... After being done with the welcoming ritual, Smrithi and Varad sit on the couch…

Vaani sits with Smrithi and introduces herself…The couple performs the ring-searching ceremony on the vessel… And the first time, Smrithi wins and the second time, Varad…

Asha tells Shriya to take Smrithi to the guest room for rest… Shriya nods and they both leave…  There's an awkward silence between them… Shriya decides to break the silence and asks her to relax and rest and she will call her at lunchtime…

Smrithi smilingly nods her head and calls Shriya 'di' and thanks her… and then she asks Shriya if she can ask a question…

Smrithi: "Di… It's my first day in this home today… It's not my right to ask that question to you… But what to say I am very much curious"…

Shriya chuckles and tells her to ask the question…

Smrithi: "Di… I want to hear your and Sharad bhai's love story… Will you please disclose your story to me someday…. Varad told me that you both had a love marriage"…

Shriya gets dumbfounded hearing her… Smrithi realised that she may have asked the wrong question and may have made Shriya uncomfortable and immediately apologised to Shriya…

Shriya: "No need to say sorry…Ya sure… I will reveal our love story to you someday"…

Smrithi smiles at her and thanks her… Shriya shows her the guest room and tells her to relax and take a rest…

(Smrithi's wedding saree)

………....................................................

Destiny: Is Smrithi the devil or sweet angel?😁😅 Guess...

Do support and please review🥺

Stay tuned❤️

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😊