Receiving Letter!!

{MORNING}

Shriya woke up from her slumber with a smile... She slept comfortably after many days... After freshening up, she gets ready and goes downstairs...

She notices Asha in the kitchen wishes her morning and assists her in cooking breakfast... Varad and Harish join them at the dining table and she also greets them cheerfully... Asha brings freshly made breakfast to the table and they all serve themselves...

Asha: "Always stay cheerful like this Shriya... Did you talk to Sharad?"

Shriya glances at Asha and nods her head negatively... Asha informs her that he has reached Mumbai safely... Shriya just nods her head and then grabs her tiffin and leaves for the hospital...

She reaches her cabin and Ravi comes inside and hands her the letter... Ravi tells her that he is sorry as the letter had arrived 5 days back... But as she was on leave due to the marriage he didn't inform… Shriya forgives him and tells him to give her the letter...

After handing the letter, Ravi goes from there... Shriya reads the letter...

Respected Dr. Shriya,

   We, from the Women Care NGO, are moved by your compassion for agreeing to help us at the annual meet. We are grateful that you have collaborated with our NGO.

This year, we have decided to put our clinic in Mumbai for a month... And we would love to have you with our doctor's team onboard... Waiting for your response soon...

Shriya examines the date when the clinic camp will begin... The date is tomorrow and the time is 9 am sharp...

This letter had arrived 5 days before... She was busy thinking whether she should join the camp or not...

Shriya: It's a good opportunity... I think I should join... I will call and confirm to them that I will be joining... But... Sharad is also in Mumbai... So what... Mumbai is a big city... She will not inform him and she will do her work and enjoy being there...

Deciding to agree, she calls the NGO's president and confirms her presence there... They inform her about her stay and all should be financed by them... She approves and soon books the tickets to Mumbai by the evening 7 pm flight...

Little does she know that Mumbai is the place where people meet...

........

Shriya reaches home early in the afternoon as she has to pack her bags... She didn't meet anybody in the living room... She goes to her room and decides to notify them later...

It's tea time and she goes downstairs... Asha was solely sitting in the living room... Shriya goes towards her...

Asha: "When did you come back dear? Is everything alright?"

Shriya: "I came around 2 pm... I thought maybe you were resting, that's why I didn't disturb you... Don't worry Aunty, I am fine... Aunty, I wanted to tell you something".

Asha: "It's alright beta... Say"...

Shriya: "I have been called by NGO people... They have decided to open a clinic camp in Mumbai and I have been invited... I decided to join and I am sorry I had already reserved the tickets before informing you"
...
Asha: "Haha.... I am not a typical mother-in-law who will chain her daughter-in-law in the house like serials... You are my daughter and you should go there... I am proud of you beta... When is the flight? And for how many days?"

Shriya: "Thanks Aunty... Flight is at 7 and I have to stay there for a month"...

Asha: "Oh... For a month... It would be tough"...

Shriya glimpses at Asha's face with confusion... Seeing Shriya, Asha bursts out laughing...

Asha: "I have no problem dear... I was just kidding... Wait, Sharad also went to Mumbai... Did you inform him?"

Shriya in her mind voice... She would never want to inform him... But... For aunty... She thinks she should inform... But then she gets an idea...

Shriya: "No Aunty... I didn't inform Sharad"...

Asha: "Oh... Wait, I will call him and tell him about your arrival there... Shriya responds no and Asha looks at her with questioning eyes"...

Shriya: "No.. I mean Aunty... Don't inform him now... I am planning to give him a surprise there"...

Asha: "Haa yes... Ok... He would be happy to see you there... 
They talk for some time and Shriya goes to her room and checks if she left anything"...

At around 5:30... She comes down with her luggage... Asha notices her and embraces her and tells her to stay safe... Varad also arrived at that time...

Asha: "Shriya... I have informed Varad about your trip to Mumbai... I called him early to drop you at the airport as it's dusk"...

Shriya: "No need for aunty... I would have managed"...

Asha: "I know my daughter will manage... But for my assurance... Let Varad drop you"....

Shriya nods and Varad quickly goes towards his room to freshen up... He joins her after 15 minutes and they both leave...

Varad keeps the luggage and Shriya sits in the front while Varad drives the car...

Varad: "Shriya di... I know my brother is harsh sometimes and gets furious very easily... But inside he is delicate... He had turned like this because of somebody"
...
Shriya: "Hmm... I was going to ask you only... Who is that person?
Varad: Sorry dii... I can't tell you that... But you can ask anything about me dii... I will answer you"...

Shriya: "Oh.. Ok... What should I ask you? When am I going to meet my co-sister?"

..............................................................

Will Sharad and Shriya meet in Mumbai?
Will Asha find out that Shriya lied to her?

Stay tuned❤️.

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY☺️