17. Long Drive!!

Shriya goes towards the receptionist who called her... She inquires with the receptionist about the person who called her to meet... The receptionist informs her that he is waiting outside on the lawn...

Shriya thanks her and moves towards the lawn... She rolls her eyes here and there... A little girl comes near her grabs her hand and tells her to come with her...

The little girl takes her to the side of the lawn where there are few people... The little girl leaves Shriya's hand and runs from there... A man perhaps in his 30s comes and stands in front of Shriya...

Shriya: "Excuse me... Who are you?"

Man: "I only called you... I wish l to meet you... You are such a good doctor... I began liking you when I saw you here"...

Shriya: "What the hell! I don't know you and I am not interested in anything... Now, leave brother... I am not interested"...

Man: "Don't call me brother... Give me an opportunity... You will soon know me"...

That Man was going to say more when a punch landed on his jaw and he strumbled... Shriya looks towards the side and is stunned to see Sharad... He clenched his fist and he again hit his jaw...

Sharad: "When a lady or a girl or whoever tells no... It is NO... Only no... Just fix it in your brain... She is my wife... If she was a stranger then also I would have broken your face... I am warning you... Just stay away from her... Otherwise, I will smash your head"...

Shriya clasps Sharad's hand as he is going to punch that Man again...

Shriya: "Sharad... Please don't create a scene... Come, let's go from here"...

Sharad looks at Shriya and calms down his wrath... He glares at that man before leaving...

Shriya: "Relax Sharad... I am fine... What a surprise! You here?"

Sharad: "I came here to spend some time with you and to speak to you... But that bastard spoiled my mood"...

Shriya: "Calm down... You didn't call even once in one week?"

Sharad: "You should have also called... Now leave it or else we both also will end up fighting"...

Shriya chuckles hearing him and Sharad looks at her happy face and a small smile forms in the corner of his lips... Shriya looks at Sharad who is already staring at her...

Shriya: "Sharad... Let's go outside for a walk or a long drive... Your mood will become better than"...

Sharad: "For a long drive... And let's have dinner outside... Where would you like to go?"

Shriya: "Sharad... This is Mumbai... Not Manali... I had visited Mumbai just one time before so I don't know much... You decide the location"...

Sharad: "Ok... How about a long drive to Juhu beach?"

Shriya says yes and Sharad drives the car... Shriya rolls down the car window and feels the cold breeze while closing her eyes... Her hair is blowing in the breezes… Sharad glances at her from time to time and his lips form a small smile looking at her unknowingly...

Sharad's MV: Sharad... Don't forget the commitment given to Smitha... She should be the only one in your heart... Not Shriya... You both are only friends and nothing more... And Shriya already loves someone else...

Sharad listens to his voice and then just focuses on his driving... He parks the car and gets down... Seeing him Shriya also gets down ...

Shriya: "It feels so calming here... Come, let's sit there on the sand"...

Sharad nods and they both sit keeping little distance between them ... Sharad looks at the tides and remembers Smitha... They both used to come here and enjoy spending time with each other...
Unknowingly, tears have formed in Sharad's eyes recalling Smitha... On the other hand, Shriya just closes her eyes and feels the cold wind...

Sharad quickly wipes his tears when Shriya glances at him... He turns his face to another side and asks her if she wants to have ice cream... She says yes and he goes to bring ice cream for both of them...

He comes and hands over the vanilla ice cream to her... Shriya smiles and asks him how he knows that she likes Vanilla... He replies that he just guessed... He sits and enjoys his chocolate ice cream...

His mind is recalling every memory they made together on the beach... He closes his eyes and tries to loosen himself...

Shriya sees him disturbed and shifts close to him... She calls his name and he looks at her... She starts blabbering about her day to distract him... He listens to her carefully... She speaks for 10 minutes continuously without stopping and he gets engrossed in listening to her...

Shriya: "Now, tell me what's disturbing you? Since we came here, you appear dull"...

Sharad: "Nothing... I am fine"...

Shriya: "Ohk.. Then let's go back... You are not sharing with me.. It's ok... Drop me back"...

Sharad: "It's nothing Shriya... Mr. Mehra, he is like an uncle to me... He has invited me for the party tomorrow and he wants to meet my wife... That's you... I am apprehensive about that only"...

Shriya: "Oh... OK... Then I suggest you should attend the party… About me tell him for some reason that I am busy"...

Sharad: "I can't lie to my uncle... Shriya... I am sorry... If possible, can you accompany me to the party?"

Shriya: "Hmm... Let me think about it... Tomorrow I am free in the evening... I will come with you on one condition"...

.......................,......................................

Where is Smitha now...

Stay tuned❤️.

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😊