30. Bothered!!

3 days passed by without any fights between the couple... Their morning ritual was Sharad wishing her good morning while kissing her forehead and Shriya didn't resist it.... She also wishes him morning and then they take turns in freshening up...

After having breakfast together with their family, Sharad and Shriya depart for their respective work...  And in the evening when they enter their room... Sharad does most of the talking by asking her about her day and whether she had her lunch on time...

Shriya replies to him in monosyllables... Sighing he doesn't pester her more knowing she is already angry... Then Sharad takes the couch to do his work there... Shriya will read some books while he sleeps on the couch and she on the bed...

..........

Shriya returned early today from the hospital as she wanted to talk about Varad's matter to Sharad... She parked her car in the parking area and went inside her home...

Asha greeted her and asked her if everything was okay as she came early... Shriya says that she didn't have many patients in the hospital...  So she arrived early... She asks Asha whether Sharad returned... Asha smiles seeing Shriya inquiring about Sharad... She says no and tells Shriya to freshen up and till then she will make tea for them...

Shriya nods and asks Asha if she can hug her... Asha frowns and seeing this Shriya gets up and is going to go upstairs when Asha holds her hand...

Asha: "From when does my daughter need consent to hug her mother? I am upset with you that you still didn't consider me as your own and asked for approval"...

Shriya quickly engulfed Asha in her embrace and said sorry... Asha pats her back and makes her sit...

Asha: "Now tell me what happened? Don't dare to lie"...

Shriya: "Nothing Aunty...  I am ok... It's just that I am missing my family... My dad and Mom"...

Asha: "I can understand beta... I know I can't take your mother's spot in your heart and I will never take that place... I am happy being your aunt... Aunty is also like mother na... Next time whenever you miss them, come to me... I will be there for you as a mother figure"...

Shriya smiles and nods her head yes while wiping her tears away... Shriya tells Asha that she wants to say something and then tells her about the incidents that happened in Mumbai... And their fights...

Asha: "Shriya... I know it already... Sharad told us... I am not taking his side or yours... It's between you both... And it's both partners' responsibility to solve their differences by talking and confronting like adults in a mature way... But as Sharad's mom, I will say that he is indeed remorseful of hurting you"...

Shriya nods her head yes and says that she will come down after freshening up... Shriya unlocks her room's door and goes inside the washroom to freshen up first...

Shriya goes downstairs after freshening up... Asha tells her to sit and both of them relish their evening tea... Sharad also arrives at the same time and on seeing Shriya early he gets amazed...

He greets Asha and tells her that he will freshen up and then join them... He goes upstairs... Shriya was amazed to see him ignoring her... Otherwise, he would smile and it was her task to ignore him...

She informs Asha that she will come... Asha smilingly nods her head... She goes towards her room and sees Sharad taking out clothes from the wardrobe... She calls his name and he glances at her stunned...

Shriya: "How dare you ignore me? You didn't even acknowledge me today"...

Sharad: "I... I...  didn't ignore you... Wait, what? You do that almost every day.  That's ignoring me... And I don't whine about that"...

Shriya: "Yes... That's my work to ignore you...  Not the other way around"...

Sharad smiles listening to her and goes towards her in long strides... Shriya moves backward and her back collides with the door... Sharad stands near her while keeping his hands on either side of her to prevent her from running...

Sharad: "Oh... When did this miracle happen? From when you are bothered by me ignoring you"...

Shriya: "I am not bothered about you and you ignoring me... I don't care"...

Sharad: "Lying... But your words and eyes are telling something different... That you are bothered by me... Isn't it?"

Shriya: "No... I wanted to tell you something today... That's why I asked... Don't think and run your brain the other way"...

Sharad: "What if I think that other way?"

Shriya: "Go and freshen up... I am going downstairs... Aunty is waiting for me"...

Sharad smirks and removes his hand from the sides... She runs from there and Sharad chuckles looking at her disappearing figure and murmurs 'My crazy wife'... He then goes to freshen up...

Shriya takes a deep breath and goes down the stairs... Searching for Asha, she goes towards the kitchen... Seeing Asha making tea for Sharad... She smiles...

Shriya tells Asha that she will make tea and dinner for everyone today as she came early... Asha tries to convince her but Shriya tells her to rest and makes her sit in the living room...

Asha smiles seeing Shriya and unknowingly tears form in her eyes... Shriya makes tea for Sharad and her... She pours it into the cup and then goes upstairs taking the tea cups on the tray...

..............................................................

Destiny is tired so she is not talking to you all today... 😁😅

Stay tuned❤️

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😊