19. Party!!

( Shriya's dress pic)

Shriya entered the suite and was stunned to see the red gown lying on the bed... She takes the dress and holds it in front of her...

"Liked the dress" asked Sharad leaning at the door... Shriya was shocked as she didn't see Sharad... She turns and looks at him... She smiles and tells him that she likes the dress... She keeps the dress and goes near him and hugs him...

Sharad was going to fall back but he handled himself and was shocked to see her hugging him...

Shriya realised that she hugged him... She quickly moves back...  "Sorry... I got very excited seeing this dress that's why I"...
"It's ok... You liked the dress, that's enough for me... I was worried whether you would like the dress or not" .. Sharad replied....

Shared tells her to get ready and to call him if she needs anything as he will be getting ready in his suit... She nods and after he leaves, she closes the door... She again holds her dress and twirls...

..................

Sharad gets ready in half an hour and then decides to check on Shriya... He goes towards her suite and sees her door is closed... He calls her name and when she responds with yes... He asks her if she is ready. She tells him 10 more minutes...

Sharad tells her that he will then order evening tea and snacks for them... Shriya says yes...

Sharad goes to his suite and places an order... The waiter arrives in 5 minutes with their order... Sharad waits impatiently for Shriya...

Someone knocks on his site's cabin... Sharad looks at her from head to toe without even blinking his eyes... He whispers silently gorgeous... Shriya hears it and grins coming near him and waving in front of his face... Sharad averts his gaze quickly...

Shriya: "I am looking fine na... Not like a joker na" ...

Sharad: "You are looking beautiful and gorgeous... Let's have tea otherwise,e it will get cold" ...

Shriya thanks him and they both sit on the couch sipping the tea silently... Sharad forwards the sandwich to Shriya... She takes it from his hand and starts munching it...

After finishing eating, Sharad tells her that there's something stuck in her lips... Shriya tries to remove it but before that Sharad goes near her and removes it with his fingers... They both are looking at each other without breaking their eye contact...

Sharad realises and quickly removes his finger while turning his gaze and keeping a small distance between them...

They both leave for the party after half an hour... Sharad drives the car and Shriya sits silently...

Shriya: "Sharad... Who will be there for the party? I mean I am not looking out of place in this dress na" ...

Sharad: "Many big personalities and media will be there... Don't be nervous… You look stunning... I am with you... Just stay with me" ...

Shriya nods her head and smiles at him... They reach and Sharad parks his car in front of the hall... Media surrounds them... Sharad gets down first goes towards Shriya's side and forwards his hands to her...

Shriya clasps his hand nervously and Sharad sees her nervous... He Gently squeezes her hand... She gets down and he clasps her hand... He whispers in her ears to relax and she smiles...

Media person: "Sharad Sir... We are pleased to see you here... Sir, is this beautiful lady your date today?"

Sharad: "Thank you... Everyone... Meet my wife... Dr. Shriya Goenka" ...

Media: "Welcome Mam... We have seen you for the first time here...when did you both marry? And how does it feel to be the wife of the famous Sharad Goenka?"

Seeing Shriya a little nervous, Sharad answers on her behalf...

Sharad: "We are a newly married couple... I am sure, you all must have seen our reception pics that happened recently... She is my wife and also has her separate identity as a renowned surgeon... Now, please excuse us... We are getting late" ...

Shriya looks at Sharad with unknown emotions... Sharad also looks at her...

Sharad didn't leave the hold on her hand and they both entered inside... They are welcomed by people there... Shriya looks at the party hall... It's luxurious... There are people all around... Men mostly in their business suits... And women all decked up for the party...

Shriya seems to again get conscious about her looks as other women are looking more fabulous with their dresses and the way they talk...

Shriya didn't want to join Sharad as she didn't attend any party before... Hemant used to call her but she avoided parties....she agreed only for Sharad as he was worried...

Sharad: "Shriya...Look here... I know you didn't attend any parties before and now, you are conscious about how you look... But, sweetheart, you look like an angel today... Relax yourself and please enjoy with me" ...

Shriya: "How do you know that I didn't attend any party before?"

Sharad: "The way you appear nervous... I just guessed that and saw it's true... Now, smile" ...

Their talks are interrupted by an elderly couple...

Lady: "Sharad... How are you, son? Don't tell me this beautiful lady here is your wife... She is so beautiful like a fairy" ...

Sharad: "I am fine Aunty... Yes, She is my wife... Dr. Shriya Goenka... Shriya... this is Mrs. Mehra" ...

Shriya smiles at Mrs Mehra... She hugs her and blesses her... Even Mr. Mehra pats her head and blesses her...

M

r. Mehra: "Thanks for coming young man... Your wife is an angel... Feel free here Mrs. Goenka" ...

......................................................

Stay tuned❤️

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😊