62. You are my peace!!

Shriya looks at Sharad and finds him already looking at her… Getting down slowly from the stairs she moves towards where Asha and Sharad are standing…

Shriya: "How am I looking?"

Shriya had asked this question looking at Asha while completely ignoring Sharad’s presence…

“You look stunning”... These words escape from Sharad’s mouth and Asha chuckles looking at his son…
Sharad on realising what he said, immediately turned his gaze and walked away from there…

Asha: "Did you see Shriya? My son is head over heels for you"…

Smiling, Shriya nods her head in a yes and they both move outside towards the lawn…  Shriya goes and stands beside Sharad… Shriya decides to break the silence but then Vaani approaches Sharad and asks him about his well-being… Sharad responds positively while smiling at her… Vaani asks him about Asha and Sharad tells her to follow him…

Understanding Sharad’s plan to make her jealous, Shriya smiles and goes from there…

********

Varad messages Sharad that he and Smrithi will reach there in 10 minutes and her family will be reaching there… Informing this,   they move towards the entrance and receive Shree and Smitha… 

Parking his car, Varad gets down and then forwards his hand to Smrithi… Clasping each other’s hand they move towards the entrance…  As soon as they enter inside, Smrithi stands stunned on seeing her whole family present there as they all wish her together…

Varad then blindfolds Smrithi and takes her to the lawn… Lights are off and Varad takes her to the centre… Removing the blindfold, Smrithi opens her eyes and in that instant, the light switches on…

Unable to hold her excitement, Smrithi smilingly embraces Varad in a tight hug while thanking him for the surprise… Varad kissing her forehead again wishes her… Family members wish Smrithi as she cuts the cake…

*****

After the celebration, Shriya messages someone and then the lights turn off from the entire lawn…

Sharad: "What happened? Why this sudden power cut? Wait, I will check"…

Sharad was going to move when the lights turned on and he saw Shriya standing in front of him with her hands behind holding something…

Shriya: "Sharad, I don't know such fancy words to share my feelings with you… That big… big words are not for me… I will say it in simple language… I have fallen hard for you Sharad… When and how I don't know…  every moment I spent with you, I felt comfortable… I felt peace… I realised one thing, you are my peace, my comfort place and the reason for my happiness… I LOVE YOU SHARAD… I do… I fell harder for you… So the answer to your earlier question is yes… I agree to marry you once again… But I will ask you again, will you marry me, Sharad?"

Without saying anything, Sharad embraces her in a bone-crushing hug… Wiping his tears away, he mutters “I love you Shriya” in her ears again and again…

Everyone cheered for them except the three… A few seconds later, Sharad breaks the hug and kisses her forehead, he answers yes…

Sharad: "I don't have words to express what I feel at this moment… It's pure happiness… Thank you, love"…

Shriya: "Sorry Smrithi, we stole your limelight even today"…

Smrithi: "No issues di… I am happy for you both"

Asha smilingly nods her head… Harish suggests a family picture… Asha and Harish sit on the couch and behind them, Sharad with Shriya and Varad with Smrithi stand smiling at the camera…

Wiping her tears Smitha moves from there and Vaani fumes looking at them… When she notices Smitha going out, feeling suspicious, she follows Smitha…

*****

Dinner is served for guests…  Smitha leaves from there saying that she is feeling unwell and Shree takes her daughter from there… Smrithi feels bad for her sister but realising that she can't do anything, she lets her sister go…

******

After the party is over, everyone calls it a night and moves towards their room for much-needed sleep…

Shriya completely ignored Sharad’s presence, rummaged through her wardrobe and then went to freshen up…

Sharad on the other hand thinks about what had suddenly happened to his wife’s mood…  He waits for her to come outside…

As soon as Shriya steps out of the washroom, Sharad blocks her way by keeping his hands…

Sharad: "Now, as we have already confessed our feelings and as far as I remember I didn't do anything to hurt you, then why this silent treatment and ignoring?"…

Shriya: "You want an answer for that… Then you have to ask yourself the same question"…

Sharad: "When did I give you the silent treatment or ignore you?"

Shriya: " Really Sharad… You don't remember… from this morning you have been behaving differently with me"…

Sharad: "That was in your mind now… I am sorry Shriya… I don't know what got into me that I ignored you… Forgive me, please"…

Shriya: "Nope… you ignored me for like 12 hours so I will ignore you for a full day… Now, go and sleep on the couch… And let me go, I am feeling sleepy"…

Sharad: "Shriya… You are not going to do that"…

Shriya pushes him a little, runs towards the bed and throws a cushion at Sharad saying that she is exactly gonna do that…

She quickly lies on her side of the bed, while Sharad looks at her disbelievingly…

Remembering their cute banter and then his confession and today her confession, Shriya smiles at herself recollecting each one of their memories…

In the middle of the night, one arm snakes around her waist and Shriya immediately opens her eyes and sees Sharad close to her…

Shriya: "What are you doing here?"

Sharad: "Sorry wifey… You can continue the punishment tomorrow… I am not getting sleep without you in my arms… You are my peace and how can I get a good sleep without my peace…  you know the best thing is cuddling with you like this and then falling asleep in each other's arms"…

Shriya smiles at him and rests her head on his chest and he engulfs her in his arms holding her waist… They both fall asleep without any worries about the future…

..............................................................

Stay tuned❤️

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😊