47. Surprise!!

Sharad: "Are you having mood swings angel?"

Shriya fumes and gets up from there angrily... She sits on the bed and Sharad pursues her... He was again going to speak when Shriya tossed a pillow at him...

Shriya: "Leave me alone... Get out! I won't talk to you"...

Sharad: "Angel... Please calm down and listen to me... How about I cook a tasty breakfast for you and then we both will have a movie marathon or rest time... And for lunch, we will have it outdoors in your favourite place"...

Shriya: "Are you bribing me with all this? Sorry... But your strategy... Is good and I want it... Now, go and make some delicious, mouth-watering breakfast for me till then I will nap for some more time"...

Sharad giggles and then he covers her with the duvet while pecking her forehead... Shutting down the door he goes downstairs, he sees Asha, Harish and Varad ready...

Greeting them this morning, Sharad bids them bye as they all leave for the temple...

.......................

After getting the breakfast ready, Sharad decides to wake up Shriya... He knocks on the door first and on hearing Shriya's voice... He enters and finds her sitting in front of the mirror immersed in combing her hair...

Sharad goes and stands behind her and forwards his hand towards her... Shriya lifts her eyebrows and asks him what? Motioning the comb, he grabs it from her hand and starts combing her hair gently...

Shriya; "No need Sharad... I can do it myself"...

Sharad: "I know my Queen... But when I am with you now... Let me do this and pamper you"...

Shriya: "Oh.. You will pamper me? You know you will be in danger by pampering me"...

Sharad: "I will gladly acknowledge the hardship... Angel... Now, sit silently without moving and let me do my work"...

Sharad combs her hair and untangles the hair strands which were tangled carefully...
Sharad asks her if he should tie the hair in a plait or a ponytail... Shriya doesn't say anything and just gazes at him through the mirror...

Sharad: "What happened? Why are you not responding? Are you mad at me for something... Then I am sorry... Please talk to me"...

Keeping the comb on the dressing table, he keeps his hand in his ears and asks sorry... Shriya chuckles looking at him...

Shriya: "Oh God! Sharad... You look so cute while holding your ears... I am not angry... You only told me to sit silently, that's what I was doing"...

Sharad: "You were pursuing my orders! Unbelievable!"

Shriya: "What do you mean by unbelievable? Do you mean to say that I carry a big ego?"

Sharad: "When did I say that? Now, let's leave that topic... Breakfast will turn cold... I will tie your hair in ponytails... It looks good on you"...

Shriya nods her head and then they both leave downstairs... Sharad pulls the stool for Shriya and makes her sit... He attends to her first and then serves himself...

Shriya's mouth waters while staring at the food... Sharad chuckles and then they both have their breakfast silently...

After finishing the dishes, Sharad asks Shriya what she wishes to do... Watch a movie or rest for some time...

Shriya: "Hmm... Neither of them... I want to go outdoors to a quiet place"...

Sharad: "As you wish my lady... Go and get ready... I will take you there"...

Shriya: "Really? Where?"

Sharad: "That's the surprise Shriya... And do not make puppy faces because I am not gonna reveal the place to you now... And about clothes, wear something that feels comfortable to you ... Rest I will manage"...

Shriya without saying a word, goes towards her room... Sharad makes a call and tells the person on the call to make arrangements and to keep everything ready in an hour...

..........

Coming downstairs, Shriya spots Sharad on the couch absorbed in his mobile... Sharad, sensing Shriya's presence, looks at her and keeps his phone aside... Telling her to wait, he goes to fetch the car keys...

...........

Shriya stares at Sharad as he drives the car...

Sharad: "Stop looking at me like that Shriya"...

Shriya: (chuckling) "Like what Sharad?"

Sharad: "You are making me mindful of myself angel... And I am not able to concentrate on the roadway"...

Shriya: "I am not doing anything... It's you who have kept me inquisitive about the place where we are going... You disclose it and then I will mind my own business"...

Sharad: "Not possible angel... That place is for you to see with your eyes"...

Shriya glares at him angrily and then rests her head on the seat... Sharad smiles and plays the song on the radio...

........

After an hour's drive, Sharad parks the car and tries to wake up Shriya by calling her name... Rubbing her eyes, Shriya notices her surroundings...

Shriya asks Sharad if this is the place in a displeased tone... Sharad nods his head yes and tells her to come outside...

Shriya gets down and Sharad clasping his hand with hers leaves towards the place...

Shriya: "If you wanted to take me to a restaurant only... You should have taken me to your restaurant only"...

Sharad: "Have patience angel... Sometimes what we see isn't real... So wait for the surprise"...

Sharad presses the top floor switch at the elevator... He glances at Shriya intently and this time Shriya asks him why he is looking at her like that...

He repeats her earlier dialogue "Like what" and then after a small pause tells her that he is looking at the most beautiful angel...

Shriya: "So cheesy... I hate those cheesy lines, Mr. Goenka... You have to try something new to impress me"...

Sharad: "Is it, Mrs Goenka? I don't have to try something new... My actions will impress you on my behalf"...

Shriya: "So much confidence... Let's see Mr. Goenka"...

Sharad nods yes and the elevator door opens... Clasping Shriya's hand, Sharad brings her to the place...

Shriya stands stunned looking at the place...

..............................................................

Destiny: Any guesses on the place where Sharad brought Shriya...

Do give your answers on this... As I also don't know about the place🤓🤓... Do review☺️

Stay tuned❤️.

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY☺️