09. Hiding keys!!

{ RECEPTION }

Sharad and Shriya move towards the centre of the stage... Spotlight is on them...

The song melody is played in the background by the artists...

Sajde Mein Yoon Hi Jhukta Hoon
Tum Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukta Hoon
Kya Ye Sab Ko Hota Hai

Hum Ko Kya Lena Hai Sab Se
Tum Se Hi Sab Baatein Ab Se
Ban Gaye Ho Tum Meri Dua

[ Sharad gently clasps her waist and Shriya holds Sharad's chest in one hand and their hands are entwined with each other... Both maintain eye contact]

Khuda Jaane Ke Main Fida Hoon
Khuda Jaane Main Mitt Gaya...
Khuda Jaane Ye Kyun Hua Hai
Ke Ban Gae Ho Tum Mere Khuda...

Tu Kahe To Tere Hi
Kadam Ke Main Nishanon Pe...
Chalun Rukun Ishaare Pe
Tu Kahe To Khwabon Ka...
Bana Ke Main Bahana Sa
Mila Karun Sirhaane Pe...

Tum Se Dil Ki Baatein Seekhin
Tum Se Hi Ye Raahein Seekhin
Tum Pe Marr Ke Main To Ji Gaya...

Khuda Jaane Ke Main Fida Hoon
Khuda Jaane Main Mitt Gaya...
Khuda Jaane Ye Kyun Hua Hai
Ke Ban Gae Ho Tum Mere Khuda...

The song stops and Sharad leaves her waist... Shriya corrects her pleats when Sharad stands in front of her without glancing at her... Then they move towards their seats...

It's almost midnight and the guests have left... Sharad, Shriya along with their family sit for dinner... Freshly made food items are served to them...

Sharad was going to eat when Asha informed him to feed Shriya first... Shriya peeks at him and Sharad feeds her and their pic is captured by Asha... Shriya also feeds Sharad on Asha's insistence...

Hemant, Radha and Deepak bid bye to them and leave... Sharad's family also left...

     { AT SHARAD's ROOM}

Sharad went inside the restroom to change his clothes into comfortable wear... Shriya was sitting near the mirror removing her jewellery and cleaning her face...

While removing the neckpiece... It got stuck with the blouse's zip... She tries to untangle it multiple times... She stands and attempts to remove it...

Sharad came out changed... He went near the study table and sat there prepared to work on his laptop...

Shriya sees him ignoring her presence and calls him 'Oyee'... Sharad glances at her once and again starts working...

Shriya: "I am calling you"...

Sharad: "Me... My name is not Oyee... If you don't recall my name then it's Sharad"...

Shriya: "Sharad... Help me in untangling it"...

Sharad: "What? You are asking me to help you and you want me to touch you... Unbelievable"...

Shriya: "Ok... Just forget it"...

Shriya tries again to remove that jewellery by tugging it... But then Sharad comes near her... Shriya was going to say something... Before that Sharad keeps a finger on her lips...

Both share a moment but then Shriya shift back... Sharad realises this and removes his finger... He says that he will help...

Shriya turns behind and positions her hair in the front... Sharad starts untangling it... The neckpiece is fastened to the hook... Sharad removes the neckpiece and the hook also comes with it...

Shriya quickly turns back holding her blouse... Sharad goes towards the closet and takes her clothes... He gives it to Shriya and she runs taking it to the washroom...

        { NEXT MORNING }

Shriya was going to turn in her slumber... She forgot that she was sleeping on the couch... She was going to fall when two hands protected her from tumbling... Shriya opens her eyes and notices Sharad holding her...

Shriya: "You... How dare you touch me? Leave me"...

Sharad: "As your wish".

He leaves her and she falls with a thud sound... Sharad looks at her and begins chuckling... Shriya glances at him angrily and gets up. She grabs the cushion and hits him...

He holds the cushion in his hand and throws it back on the couch... He notices Shriya proceeding towards the washroom... Sharad runs quickly and reaches before her... He chuckles and closes the washroom door in her face...

Shriya: "You... I will see you"...

Sharad laughs more which irks Shriya... She goes and sits on the couch... She gets an idea... She smirks and completes her plan...
After 20 minutes, Sharad came after freshening up, he wrapped a towel around his shoulder... He goes towards the bed to pick up his shirt... The shirt is missing... He looks at Shriya... She smirks first looking at him and then averts her gaze towards her mobile in her hand...

Sharad doesn't say anything to Shriya and moves towards the wardrobe... He attempts to unlock it but it's locked... He angrily goes towards Shriya and asks her to return the key...

Shriya: "What? Which key are you speaking about? I don't have any keys"...

Sharad: "Shriya... I am getting late... Play your games elsewhere... Just hand over the keys damn it"...

Shriya: "Shut up! I don't play games... First go and search for the keys"...

Sharad starts searching for the keys here and there... Shriya has already kept her dress ready on the couch so she picks them up and goes inside the washroom...

After half an hour, Shriya comes out of the washroom and gets ready as she will join her clinic today...

Sharad is not there in the room... She checks the keys she has kept in the same place... It is still there... She takes the key and then puts it under the drawer...

She smirks and goes downstairs... Sharad is sitting on the dining chair... He has worn a red shirt... Shriya goes towards the kitchen and brings breakfast. She serves breakfast to them and joins them sitting near Sharad...

Asha: "Sharad... Whose shirt are you wearing today?"

Varad: "He wore my shirt... Seems his closet is locked and the key is missing"...

Asha: "Where can it go? Possibly it is in the room only... Search again afterwards... Shriya... I have also kept your tiffin prepared... And you both should again take leave for a week"...

Shriya: "Why Aunty?"

Asha: "Harish and I booked your tickets to Switzerland for your honeymoon"...

..............................................................

How was the chapter?
Will Sharad and Shriya agree for
the honeymoon...

Stay tuned❤️.

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY☺️