46. Missing Her Brothers!!

Morning sun rays disturb Shriya's slumber and she finds herself nestled closer to Sharad… she can hear his heartbeat... Sharad had gently held Shriya's waist... 

Shriya calls Sharad and tells him to wake up as it's already late... Sharad lazily opens his eyes and smiles at Shriya... Wishing her morning, he relaxes his hold and tells her that he will freshen up in another room...

Shriya wishes him back and starts folding the duvet when Sharad gets up... Sharad also assists her in folding the bedding...

Sharad: "Shriya... I don't have my clothes here... Now, I think I should leave for home"...

Shriya: "Don't worry about that... You freshen up...Till then I will arrange the clothes for you"…

Sharad questions her about how she will arrange... Shriya tells him to just freshen up and wear the clothes which she arranges... And then only she will disclose...

Having no option, Sharad agrees and leaves for the guest room... Shriya smirks and follows him from behind sneakily without making noise...

As soon as Sharad enters the washroom, Shriya tiptoes towards the wardrobe, removes clothes and then arranges them on the bed... She closes the door slowly while leaving...

.........

Standing in front of the mirror, Shriya is blowing her hair with the help of the hair dryer...  Wearing a pink-coloured top with matching earrings, Shriya beams looking at herself...

From the mirror, Shriya sees Sharad staring at her while leaning on the door...

Sharad: "You are looking beautiful, angel... Now, will you do the honour of revealing whose clothes it is?"

Shriya: "I know that I am beautiful... These clothes are of my brothers... They used to spend their weekends with me here occasionally... We three used to enjoy a lot together"...

Sharad: "You are missing your brothers, aren't you? You should visit them na"...

Shriya: "I can't and won't be able to meet them... Let's have breakfast. It's getting late"...

Shriya without waiting for his reply goes from there... Sharad realises that something has happened between her and her family... Guessing that their betrothal can be the reason, he determines to find out...

Both have breakfast silently and Sharad says that he will drop her off... Shriya approves and they both leave for their work together...

Shriya is looking outside... Engrossed in her thoughts... Sharad looks at her worriedly...

Sharad: "Shriya... Yesterday in your sleep, you were mumbling something... Like, don't leave me... Come back and all"...

Shriya: "Saw a bad dream that's it"...

Sharad: "Oh... Don't worry... It's just a dream and will not turn into fact... And if it's something else like you are having nightmares, you can share it with me... I won't judge you ever"...

Shriya: "How are you so convinced that it's a nightmare?"

Sharad: "Because you murmured the exact things before also... I am not compelling you to tell... Reveal it with me, solely if you feel comfortable"...

Shriya: "It's nothing significant... I will disclose some other day.".

Sharad nods and then drops Shriya in the hospital... He tells her that he will pick her up in the evening... Shriya nods and waves bye...

.............. Sunday......

Shriya and Sharad were sleeping peacefully... DA doorknock disturbs their sound sleep... Shriya opens her eyes and calls Sharad... Sharad sees Shriya and rubbing his eyes, he asks her what happened in his sleepy voice...

Again hearing the door knock, Sharad gets up and unlocks the door... Seeing Asha early in the morning, Sharad asks her what happened...

Asha asks him if they forgot today is Sunday and they all have agreed to visit the temple and Smrithi will also join them...

Sharad clicks his tongue and lets out he forgot about that... Asha tells him to wake up Shriya and tells them both to get ready...

Asha was going to go when Shriya woke up quickly and ran towards the washroom... Asha and Sharad look at each other...

Asha asks Shriya what happened and if everything is fine... Shriya murmurs a slow yes and says that she is fine...

Shriya steps out of the washroom and sees both Asha and Sharad waiting for her...

Sharad: "What happened? Is everything alright? I almost panicked seeing you run like that"...

Shriya: "Maa... I am not coming to the temple... You all should go and get ready... I will be fine here"...

Sharad: "Then I am also staying back Mom... I will be with her here"...

Shriya: "No you should go... I will take care of myself... Maa... Tell him na."..

Sharad: "No... I won't agree... My decision is final... If my wife will be staying here... How can I go? I will visit the temple some other day with you"…

Asha: "He is correct Shriya... Let him stay... We are there for Smrithi... You should rest"...

Sighing, Shriya agrees and sits on the couch... After Asha leaves, Sharad comes and sits near her...

Sharad: "Shriya... Do you need anything? I mean if you are yearning for some chocolate and all... I will bring it"...

Shriya: "Just shut up! You should have gone na... I would have taken care of myself... It's not my first period... I have managed it alone before at the workplace or home and will manage it now also... Now, leave... I won't talk to you"...

Sharad: "Are you having mood swings?"

Shriya fumes and gets up from there angrily... She sits on the bed and Sharad follows her... He was again going to speak when Shriya tossed a pillow at him...

Shriya: "Leave me alone... Get out! I won't talk to you"...

............................................................

Destiny: Mood swings are crazy and mine is the craziest😁😝🤣

After 2-3 chapters, are you excited for Varad's wedding??

Because it's gonna have a lot of twists😁...

Stay tuned❤️

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😊