27. Asking For Forgiveness!!

Shriya looks at him standing and observing someone... She gets mad with him... She wants to just sleep and here he is...

Shriya: "Sharad... If you are done staring at others... Then drop me home... And then you are free to do whatever you want"...

Hearing her he silently brushes his tears and sits inside the car while driving off... His gaze is focused on the road ahead and he doesn't even glance at Shriya... Shriya looks at him and sees him upset but then shrugs off saying that he deserves that...

She shuts her eyes and leans her head on the seat...

............

Shriya wakes up from slumber and checks the surroundings... She very well remembers she slept in the car and now she is in her suite...

Sharad: "Noon Shriya... You woke up... Go and freshen up... I will order lunch for us and then you will take your tablets"...

Shriya: "I remember very well... I slept in the car... Who brought me here?"

Sharad: "Who was there with you at that time other than me? Only me... So I carried you to the room"...

Shriya: "Hmm... This time it's ok... Next time don't even dare to touch me"...

Saying this, Shriya goes inside the washroom while slamming the door... Sharad gets disheartened by her words... He leaves from there...

Sharad reaches his suite and orders lunch for both of them... He gets lost in his thoughts...

" It's time I move on from HER. She is no more... I felt hurt seeing HER parents in the hospital... Now, I will give a chance to this marriage and Shriya... I will soon reveal my past to Shriya... I hope she forgives me soon and doesn't leave me like she did"...

..........

On the other hand, Shriya decides to leave for her camp in the evening... She comes after freshening up and then sees Sharad waiting for her...

Shriya without saying a word takes the seat and they both start devouring the food silently... Sharad then gave medicines to her... She gobbles down the tablet without making any fuss ...

Sharad was amazed to see her having the medicine like she had it every day... The fact is Sharad isn't aware of her consuming sleeping pills...

Shriya: "Sharad... I will be leaving for the camp in the evening"...

Sharad: "Ok... If that's what you want... You may go but please take a rest and take care of yourself... And I am sorry for that day... I will one day tell you about my past... Not to clarify my mistake... Just for you to understand me better"...

He doesn't wait for her reply knowing she will say no and that she doesn't want to hear...

.......

Shriya on the other side thinks about what Sharad spoke out and possibly his past was not good...  She keeps her thoughts aside and lays down on her bed...

..................

Shriya gets ready to leave for the camp... She was going towards the elevator but stopped when she heard Sharad calling her name...

Sharad: "Come... I will drop you... Please just once agree with me"...

Shriya's lips curled into a slight smile and she quickly averts her gaze and then nods... Both get inside the elevator... 

Sharad: "Shriya... Will you forgive me? I know I shouldn't have responded like that on that day... I regret it every second... But I can't change what ensued... Because of me, our friendship broke... I will try my best to persuade you to forgive me... I will accept whatever punishment you give"...

Shriya: "Yes... You did very wrong and I will not forgive you for that... Easily... I will certainly give you punishment when the time comes"...

Sharad: "You said the word easily... This means there's an opportunity for me to try... I promise that you will not regret this chance"...

Shriya doesn't say anything and leaves for the cafe... Knowing that Sharad will never let her go without having some snacks...

Sharad sees her going towards the cafe and smiles... He was just going to tell her that and she understood him without telling…

Sharad tells Shriya to order today and they both eat silently... Sharad then drops her to the camp...

She gets down without speaking a word... Sharad looks on sadly... He also gets down and stands in front of her... She looks at him stunned...

Sharad: "Please take care of yourself... And if even a small problem arrives... I am just a call away... I will leave everything and come to you"...

Shriya just nods and goes inside the camp... Sharad gets hurt seeing her not talking to him... He can't bear her silent treatment... Scratching his head he leaves from there...

.........

A week passed and they both only conversed in messages... Sharad asks her first thing in the morning 'How is she'... She replies to him at night only 'good'...

But today, he saw Shriya typing the message... He waits for her text recklessly...

"I will be leaving for Manali in two days as my camp will get over"... Sharad reads her message and thinks about how to respond...

He replies "Okay... I will also come with you... We will board the flight together as I don't want our parents to know about us... Please agree my lady and you can assume it as a good opportunity to punish me "...

She responds "I see someone is very eager to receive punishment... Okay... I am fine with it... But remember I didn't agree with you... I don't want uncle and aunty to worry for us"...

Sharad smiles at her reply and then responds "I am just eager to earn your forgiveness... Good night and take care"

She saw the message but didn't reply... Keeping her phone aside, she lays down on the bed...

.............................................................

BOTH DON'T KNOW THAT DESTINY HAS A PLAN FOR THEM... (Here, destiny is the author😜😜😆)

Now, destiny wants some ideas. Show your creativity to destiny😜😜...

Stay tuned❤️

KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY😊