6

☆ 6. Chapter 6 Jumping Bones

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 6 The Bone Jumper

cannot, at least not...

I have never eaten pigs, but I have seen pigs running, not to mention that there was a monster practicing for him just now.

Xiao Linqi imitated the kangaroo-like monster just now, made a simple version of the camping rack, and put the pot on it, but this big pot couldn't even fit half of the crab's pincers.

Xiao Linqi looked at the pot and then at the size of the unconscious crab's tongs.

He poked the Fire Sparrow: "Where do you usually go to drink water?"

The Fire Sparrow was reliable this time and pointed in a direction. Xiao Linqirua nodded its head, and its wood ability combined with strong vines to tie up the crab. Be strict.

Just as he was about to carry the pot and let the Firebird lead the way, his brain that was confused by the crab suddenly woke up.

This crab seems to be intelligent.

"Clang!"

Several slimes in the distance were startled by the sound of a pot falling to the ground. They huddled together and looked this way.

The five-tailed fox was also awakened. It still couldn't figure out what "roasted" meant. It raised its eyes, and its pair of sapphire-like eyes still reflected the color of stars under the shade of the tree.

"Do you usually...eat it?" Xiao Linqi asked the Firebird cautiously.

The Fire Bird shook his head, and Xiao Linqi's heart sank even more. She walked to the Pregnant Spirit Wood with a serious look on her face, and put her hand against the Pregnant Spirit Wood: "Your world is so scary." The

Pregnant Spirit Wood was suddenly cueed. : "?"

"Is it true that most kind-hearted races only eat vegetarian food, while those who are fierce and unpopular eat meat? Those who eat meat in your world are like people eating people in our world." Xiao Linqi sighed tone.

Zheng Lingmu became even more confused: "What cannibalism?"

Xiao Linqi said nothing more, looking at the crab sadly, recalling the crab meat he had eaten before. He had seen those videos of eating king crabs, and it was very interesting at first glance. tasty.

In the sad sight, the Fire Bird flew to nowhere, and soon flew back into Xiao Linqi's sight.

From the corner of his eye, Xiao Linqi caught a glimpse of the Firebird coming back with something bigger than itself. Blood was faintly visible. He suddenly turned his head and looked over, and found that the little bird was eating a monster that he couldn't tell what it looked like.

Said to be a rabbit, it has a tail like a snow leopard, a limb structure similar to a Tyrannosaurus rex, sharp teeth, bone spurs on the back of its hands, and four eyes on its face.

It is not as round as a rabbit, but full of muscles, and its body is covered with things that look like hair and scales.

What a monster.

When the Firebird saw Xiao Linqi looking at it, it chirped happily at him and waved its wings to warmly greet him.

It actually doesn't like eating those hard-shelled things. It prefers eating jumping bones than that big guy.

Xiao Linqi walked over slowly, feeling a little guilty. He had just complained about the monsters that eat meat like humans... The

Fire Bird greeted Xiao Linqi warmly. It believed that the beautiful girl would like jumping bones. Yes, if you dont like this, you can also catch those fat mice.