55

☆ 55. Chapter 55 Anger

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 55 Angry

Connection Screen & Helping You Evolve & Feeding Blood

Jin.Jiang exclusively signed and published

"Coming from the swamp..." Xiao Linqi was curious about what the slime hatched from this egg could evolve into. Most of this egg It is brown and has many patterns like ink smearing.

Xiao Linqi held the egg and thought for a while, then suddenly raised her head and asked: "When will your ginseng fruit mature?"

For fear that Xiao Linqi would chop it after picking the fruit, Yunglingmu said cautiously: "It will take another while." Time."

"Forget it." Xiao Linqi turned and left, taking half of the spirit core to feed her pregnant spirit wood.

After taking a while to go back, Xiao Linqi heard the eager voice of her pregnancy spirit tree after landing: "Huan, welcome back!"

Xiao Linqi spread out her hand, with half a spirit core in her palm, and the pregnancy spirit tree shook its branches. There was a clattering sound, and she noticed the egg in Xiao Linqi's right hand, and asked doubtfully: "How did you bring the egg over?"

"Because I just need one," Xiao Linqi said casually, not wanting to spend time explaining. , walked over and put the spirit core on the pregnant spirit wood, "You absorb it, I'm going to treat my face too." "Do the

alien beasts over there specifically slap you in the face?"

"No..." Xiao Linqi suddenly On a whim, he told Zheng Lingmu about his recent abnormalities, including hallucinations and illusory shadows, as well as how he was almost tortured to death.

Finally, Xiao Linqi asked: "What do you think this is?"

Zheng Lingmu was surprised: "Isn't this just inheritance? You lied to me and said you didn't have inheritance."

"Inheritance?!" Xiao Linqi lost her voice and widened her eyes in shock, "You call this inheritance?" The

pregnant spirit tree stopped shaking its branches and asked: "No, isn't it? Teach you how to use skills, give you fighting experience, and correct you. His words and deeds, and I also saw a lot of historical scenes, which is not inheritance."

Xiao Linqi fell into a whirlpool of doubts about life.

Heituan poked Xiao Linqi's uninjured face with his tail. Xiao Linqi went to the side to treat herself in despair. While treating herself, he murmured: "I have never heard of anyone whose inheritance can kill people..."

Gentle Mu The spiritual power eased the pain on his face. Xiao Linqi took a long breath and relaxed her tense expression. She stretched out her legs casually, and a little sunlight fell on her beautiful muscular calves. Heituan looked at them a few more times. Eye.

It is not simply smooth and thin lines, but an explosive sense of well-proportioned strength.

This person was really beautiful. Heituan carefully put his forehead to her.

Xiao Linqi was treating himself slowly, but nothing happened anyway. The ginseng fruit needed to be given to the Dead Bone Spider would mature the day after tomorrow. Suddenly, he felt that his body was freezing. It was not the comfort of being basked in the warm sunshine in the afternoon, but like being soaked in a cold liquid. middle.

He opened his eyes suddenly, and his amber eyes reflected the appearance of the black mass. His breathing became slightly heavier, and he opened his mouth. A feeling that did not belong to him came over him.