125

☆ 125. Chapter 125 Taking a Car

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 125 Who is riding

in Chuncheng to look at the stars

?

Captain Fu looked at the thick vines that seemed to grow instantly in shock, recalling in his mind who had this ability.

The answer is, no, no one from the plant system has this ability. Could it be some other strange beast? !

No, Team Fu almost laughed to death at his own conjecture. How could the alien beasts help stabilize the building?

Taking advantage of their daze, the giant blood spider jumped over the crack and neighed with joy. Its eight legs kept moving at such a fast speed that the people watching from a distance were frightened and fled in all directions.

It was a huge monster that could crush them to death with just its feet!

Captain Fu scratched his hair angrily and cursed angrily: "What did you do just now to run away now?"

While cursing, he ran towards the giant blood spider with all his strength. Purple arcs of electricity flowed from his hands, and he had no time to think about it. The vines were broken. The giant blood spider was moving too fast. He had to quickly stop the giant alien beast from attacking people and causing a large number of deaths.

Others immediately tried to stop it, but the giant blood spider was too big. It was their first time dealing with such a large beast and they had no experience at all.

Team Fu cursed, holding down the button on the earphones and yelling: "Hurry up and find more people! What are the other rescue department people doing? Evacuate people quickly, large area!" The person

on the opposite side was scolded so hard that he almost went deaf. Neng replied patiently: "The order has been issued. The additional personnel will be here soon. Zuo Ranxi is nearby..." "

Hurry! There are still people who are not afraid of death who are broadcasting live at close range!" Team Fu simply wanted to strike with lightning. Kill those who are causing trouble.

A bolt of lightning actually came over, and Fu Dui was stunned. The electric current rushed through him and hit the giant blood spider's leg, which directly made the giant blood spider lame. It immediately stopped moving and roared angrily in the direction of Fu Dui.

Captain Fu was a little confused when he saw the blood-red eyes of the giant blood spider staring straight at him. He looked left and right. He was the only one here, so the giant blood spider was looking at him.

"Hey..." It seems that you have recognized the wrong person. Although he is also a lightning type, the current level just now was obviously not something he could emit.

The giant blood spider's head was not very easy to use, so it aimed at Fu Dui, opened its mouth and protruded the spider silk. The viscosity was very strong. Fu Dui glanced at it and felt as if he was facing a formidable enemy.

If you get stuck, you won't be able to break free in a short time!

Just when he finished thinking about it, the giant blood spider protruded more webs towards Fu Dui. To Fu Dui, it was like rain, and the rain made his hair stand on end.

"Come on, Team Fu!"

"Left!"

"Team Fu, rest up there!"

"Team Fu, don't run over there, there are still many ordinary people who haven't been evacuated over there!"

Team Fu's forehead was throbbing with veins, and he looked at the people watching the show next to him. People said angrily: "Why doesn't it attack you?!"