95

☆ 95. Chapter 95 Telephone

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 95 Telephone Call

to Distant Relatives & Dealing with Seeds

Lu Baiqing felt that Xiao Linqi was mad, so he grabbed Xiao Linqi's feet that were pressed against his legs, moved them away, and moved closer to him, sitting next to him.

Xiao Linqi glanced sideways, and Lu Baiqing was stunned for a moment by that look. He didn't know if it was because Xiao Linqi was now wearing colorful clothes, but his whole feeling had changed. His eyes were obviously a casual glance, but inexplicably... Very aura.

"Are you angry?" Lu Baiqing asked awkwardly.

Xiao Linqi held her chin: "Not really, but it gave me something to gain."

Lu Baiqing had no idea what Xiao Linqi was thinking now, but he must be angry, otherwise why would his expression be so deep and indifferent.

His heart skipped a beat, and he stretched out his arms to hug Xiao Linqi. He racked his brains to find out the poor love knowledge about the pick-up skills that his friends had boasted about to him in the past.

Needless to say, when you are being chased, the first thing you need to do when chasing someone is to be shameless and shameless.

Xiao Linqi was thinking about it when Lu Baiqing suddenly pounced. He almost thought that Lu Baiqing's sanity was gone again, so he reflexively tied him up with vines.

Lu Baiqing, who had lowered his face to do something shameless for the first time, was tied up and was stunned. His chin was pinched by Xiao Linqi and he lifted it up to look at it. He moved his mouth with difficulty: "Are you so angry..."

Xiao Linqi's mouth curled up. Pulling, Lu Baiqing let go of his hands and vines, and the vines synthesized by spiritual power turned into light spots and disappeared into the air. He exhaled, looked at the cautious Lu Baiqing, and said funny: "I'm just thinking about something."

He pushed away . Lu Baiqing changed from a reclining posture to sitting upright, and said slowly: "I'm just thinking about how to make people accept that I can make the strange beasts in Yuanzhou Forest obey my words."

He is regarded as the pregnant spirit of Yuanzhou Forest. Wood, the core of the gathering circle.

Lu Baiqing secretly breathed a sigh of relief, regained her energy, and said: "It's very simple. Just get rid of the people who are talking at the source. As long as they can't defeat you, they can't do anything to you."

The basis of everything is The word strength.

"You make sense." Xiao Linqi stood up from the sofa.

Just when Lu Baiqing thought that the evening incident was over, Xiao Linqi suddenly turned around: "For the sake of your emotional intelligence that may have been lowered after staying in the White Tower for so long, I won't argue with you for the first time. "Times..."

"You must make it clear immediately!" Lu Baiqing said immediately.

Xiao Linqi chuckled, putting aside his thoughts on the matter of strength and settling the important matters at present first.

He looked at the Holy Spirit Flower seeds placed in the glass cabinet and walked over.

Lu Baiqing leaned his head on the sofa, put his arms against his eyes, and scolded Qiu Xuanrong dozens of times in his heart.

He raised his head to calm down, lowered his head and saw Xiao Linqi standing by the glass cabinet. He stood up and walked over, hugged Xiao Linqi from behind, put his chin on his shoulder, and asked curiously: "You Can you make it germinate?"