42

☆ 42. Chapter 42 Classmates

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 42 Classmate

He was on the white tower, puppet, monster, and hero.

Xiao Linqi hugged the black group and ran to the window under the LED screen. There was a missing person notice posted next to the window. He was anxious and walked quickly. He walked to the window and asked the staff inside: "Excuse me, can I ask for the address of the person who posted the missing person notice?" "

I said, young man, you have to queue up." The first person in line in front of the window said dissatisfiedly .

Xiao Linqi turned around: "I'm sorry, it's my first day here today. I'm looking for relatives. I just saw my information on this screen."

"Your information?" When the people in line in front heard this word, their faces changed. They are all a little surprised. The people queuing up here are all looking for someone, and they rarely say that the person they are looking for comes by themselves.

It's quite rare.

One person said, "Then ask quickly."

"Thank you." Xiao Linqi smiled brightly.

An old man said to the person next to him: "It's rare to see children of this age showing such a clean smile. Alas."

"They are all too precocious."

The staff sitting at the window heard them. During the conversation, Xiao Linqi came over and asked directly: "What's your name?"

She works here every day, and this is the first time she meets the person she is looking for in person.

"Xiao Linqi."

"Write it down."

Xiao Linqi wrote his name on the electronic board.

The boy in front of her looked to be in his twenties, good-looking, and seemed to be living a good life. As she thought, she turned the electronic board over and entered the other person's name in the information database.

"Yes, the address is Room 402, Building 6, Zhuwan New Village, Beizhuwan, Nanjiang." The staff reported the address, "Do you need me to help you clear the registration of the missing person notice?" "

Well, I'm sorry to trouble you." Xiao Linqi said patiently. Xingzi waited for about ten seconds and heard her say: "Deleted."

"Thank you everyone." Xiao Linqi turned around and was about to rush home. When she walked to the door, she remembered that Su Kai and the others were still upstairs, so she walked slowly. He came down and stopped at the door.

He was so excited that he forgot that Su Kai and the others had not come down yet. Xiao Linqi pressed his temples and really wanted to run back now. He missed the food cooked by his grandma.

The address hasn't changed, which means everyone is still fine.

Heituan didn't know why Xiao Linqi was suddenly so happy, and her face and eyes could not stop being happy.

"Are you...Xiao Linqi?"

A hesitant male voice came from the side. When he heard someone calling his name, Xiao Linqi turned around and saw several young people.

It felt familiar at first glance, but she recognized it at second glance, but she was not sure. Xiao Linqi also said in a tentative tone: "Cai Pengfei?"

"It is indeed you, haha." Cai Pengfei laughed a few times and walked over. Looking Xiao Linqi up and down, "How long have we not seen each other? It's been many years, I haven't seen each other since I graduated from high school."