136

☆ 136. Chapter 136 Contract

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 136 Contract:

Alien Beast Dispatch Northern Plan & Being Misunderstood as a Villain

Three days ago, after the ministers of the General Administration reached a deal with Xiao Linqi and signed the contract, all departments began to operate at full capacity, and it was decided in just one day. agenda.

As soon as the news was released that a group of strange beasts were coming from the south and stationed in various cities, it immediately caused an uproar.

Before this, alien beasts were basically the concept of enemies, unless they signed a contract with an individual, but the news released by the Special Resistance Bureau was about alien beasts in Yuanzhou Forest! wild!

[Hey, hey, hey, is it true? Let those wild beasts enter the city or the city center. Did the leader of the Special Resistance Bureau get squeezed by the door? ]

[ Could it be that they were forced to open the city under blackmail? ]

[Are the strange beasts in Yuanzhou Forest so fierce that they can hit them directly to the north? What about the ocean beasts in Tianhe? Didn't you even stop me? ]

[You can't be so absolute. Look at the announcement released by the Special Countermeasures Bureau. The contract was signed with Xiao Linqi. ]

[I don't understand why the person who signed the contract is Xiao Linqi, a human being, but the content is about the dispatch of alien beasts? Shouldn't the leader of the alien beasts sign for this kind of thing? 】

Suddenly, the people who were discussing passionately in this post felt as if they had opened up the Ren and Du channels. Shocking associations flashed through their minds. For a moment, the entire post stopped responding so fast, as if the Internet was collectively disconnected.

This kind of thing doesn't just happen in this forum. Similar situations have occurred in various chat groups, social software, etc.

Xiao Linqi represents the strange beast of Yuanzhou Forest... So what kind of creature is Xiao Linqi?

No matter how you look at them, they are all human beings, but it is not ruled out that there are alien beasts that can directly evolve into perfect human forms.

People from the Propaganda Department of the Special Countermeasures Bureau saw that the time was about right, and released more information to answer people's doubts, especially indicating the bloodline of Xiao Linqi's divine species. People are after the divine species. Since it is a divine species, then it can do this The thing...

The foreign gods and Long Qianlin from the Eastern Base were just as confused as the old man on the subway looking at his mobile phone. They were also gods. Why didn't they know that the gods were so powerful and could command strange beasts?

The Special Countermeasures Bureau itself doesnt know this, but there are successful cases in the southern base anyway, and so far, the wild alien beasts living inside and outside the southern base have not turned back to attack the southern base, proving that Xiao Linqi is indeed capable of making alien beasts Cooperate with humans.

Some people remembered that a few months ago, the leader of the alien beast group in Yuanzhou Forest went to aid the southern base. The earth phoenix specifically named Lu Baiqing as their friend during the operation to destroy the White Tower.

At that time, Xiao Linqi was still considered to have a special status thanks to Lu Baiqing's light. Thinking about it now, those people felt that their mouths were burning and painful.