148

☆ 148. Chapter 148 High School

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 148: High school

fantasy or time travel?

It was a very strange feeling. The world was hazy, and the five senses were disturbed. Gradually, the sound of rain appeared in my ears, and there was a coolness on the surface of my skin, with some goose bumps.

Xiao Linqi's field of vision was finally no longer white. He frowned slightly and slowly adapted to the scene in front of him. He looked around doubtfully, raised his right hand slightly, stretched out his hand, and exceeded the area of ​​​​the bus stop to block the rain. The heavy rain hit the His hands soon became wet.

This feeling didn't feel like a fantasy. Xiao Linqi retracted his hand in confusion. It looked like it was before the disaster, and he couldn't tell that it was familiar.

A bus drove by with its lights on in the heavy rain at night. Two middle-aged people got on the bus next to it. Xiao Linqi did not move. Subconsciously, he felt that he should not get on the bus.

...Bus No. 7?

Xiao Linqi watched the No. 7 bus gradually go away, and a scene suddenly flashed in his mind. He looked around in disbelief. This was the bus stop he often came to when he was a senior in high school!

During the first semester of his senior year of high school, he worked part-time at the Hanger Cafe from seven o'clock to ten o'clock in the evening. Xiao Linqi paused for a few seconds and took out his mobile phone from his pocket. Sure enough, it was past ten o'clock and it was now half past ten.

No... I got on the bus home early at 10:30, why are you still here?

Xiao Linqi frowned, looking around with solemn and confused eyes. With his current level, he couldn't see through this place.

A bicycle was riding over not far away. Xiao Linqi glanced at it casually and froze in place. The rider was Lu Baiqing in high school.

Lu Baiqing is younger than the current Lu Baiqing. In addition to his immature face, he is obviously more energetic and frivolous without the insidious beatings from Baita. The youthful vitality has not yet been infected by death.

Looking at each other.

Weirdly, Xiao Linqi couldn't resist the thought of teasing her. That look in her eyes that had not experienced any vicissitudes of life before a series of things happened was actually a little cute, exuding a lot of youthfulness.

Although Lu Baiqing was expressionless, he didn't look easy to get along with at all.

Xiao Linqi blinked his eyes naturally, watching the bicycle getting closer and closer. He mentioned that there was such an incident in high school. That day he got off work part-time and waited until 10:30 before waiting for the bus. It rained heavily, and then Lu Baiqing happened to passing by.

What exactly is this? Fantasy?

Xiao Linqi's expression was inconsistent with her mental activity. When Lu Baiqing came over, the latter paused for a while and asked casually: "Do you want me to send you a gift?" There was no fluctuation in the voice, and it sounded as if Xiao Linqi owed him money. , his face was also cold and his eyes were stern.

Xiao Linqi thought for a while, maintained her high school persona, and said hesitantly in a low voice: "Is it convenient?"

"Convenient."

Lu Baiqing rode her bicycle to the bus stop and shook the water off her raincoat.

Xiao Linqi slowly walked behind him and carefully sat on the back seat of the bicycle. There was no place to hold on. The seat was super small. After Xiao Linqi put the raincoat above her head, she tentatively tried to use the handle gently. Put it on Lu Baiqing's waist.