84

☆ 84. Chapter 84 Interview

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 84: Interview:

Alien Egg Hatching & I Have Scammed You.

At Su Kai's house, five people gathered around Su Kai's bed, with their eyes wide open, carefully watching the slime that was still in the eggshell.

Xiao Linqi waited for a long time when he went to ring the doorbell. Su Kai took him up. Xiao Linqi squeezed into the front row and saw the slime slowly chewing the egg shell. She knew why Su Kai felt that It's malnourished.

They are gray, have no color, are ugly, and are not motivated to work.

Xiao Linqi stretched out his hand, and the slime raised its head and looked at him, gnawing at the eggshell faster. The sound of it gnawing on the eggshell filled the room.

"The teeth look very healthy." Xiao Linqi bent down and stretched out his hand. The dusty ball jumped directly into his hand. Xiao Linqi said: "The jumping ability is also good."

Su Kai asked nervously: "Then how is it?"

"It's not your problem," Xiao Linqi looked at the quiet slime in his hand, "This is the first time I've seen a slime of this color. It doesn't look like malnourished... It might be a mutated slime, no wonder that tree was stolen."

"That tree?" Shi Hong was confused.

Chen Lili suspected that she heard wrongly: "Stolen here?"

Xiao Linqi said without changing her face: "You heard wrongly. It was the alien beast that stole from the territory next door. When they fought, I secretly stole the egg. ."

Hao Xuexue was shocked: "Is this egg's experience so tortuous?!"

Xiao Linqi fed it some spiritual power, and then put the gray slime on Su Kai's shoulders. Su Kai was stiff and did not dare to move. .

Shi Hong burst out laughing and said jokingly: "Don't be so afraid, their vitality is very tenacious." They

are indeed very tenacious, and their collective life in the wild is basically casual.

Su Kai put the slime back into the eggshell and let it continue to eat the eggshell. Like a new father who had a child, he was very anxious and repeatedly confirmed with Shi Hong what he needed to buy.

Xiao Linqi said funnyly: "You can just go to my store and buy it. I will match it with a new slime package now." He was just

joking at first, but he didn't expect Su Kai to take it seriously. His eyes lit up and he clapped his hands. On Xiao Linqi's shoulder: "Thank you so much! You saved me a lot of searching time!"

Xiao Linqi: "???" He seemed to have discovered a business opportunity.

"You don't have to worry too much," Xiao Linqi said, "Slime's vitality is very tenacious."

However, Su Kai didn't listen at all and treated the gray slime with caution. Xiao Linqi looked at the slime helplessly and said, You know what it will differentiate into. After all, it was stolen by the alien beast sent by the Desert Pregnant Spirit Tree next door. It should be very qualified.

After staying here for a while, Xiao Linqi went home.

Although his physical fitness is dozens of times better than before, what happened last night also caused a lot of fatigue to him, and his body is still a little overwhelmed.

Xiao Yu texted him back, and he asked those people one by one, saying that they were free to come for an interview tonight, and asked him where the interview location was.