56

☆ 56. Chapter 56 Evolution

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 56 Evolution of

the Humanoid Demon Fox & Demolition of Buildings & Satisfying Domestic Demand, Development and Sales

The mermaid is very self-controlled. At least compared to the current experimenters, it is very calm. After biting a few appropriately, it let go of Xiao Linqi's arm, pale His lips were stained with a bright red, very eerie.

Xiao Linqi treated herself and healed the wound on her arm: "How do you feel? My blood."

Di Feng came over curiously.

The mermaid thought for a moment and said, "It has a very fragrant taste. After swallowing it, you can't help but ask for more. Your body is very light and your spiritual power circulates more smoothly. If you take in more, you will become even more addictive."

Di Feng was suspicious: "Does it really taste that good?" Hearing that it wanted to take a bite, the mermaid looked at it warningly.

"What about other than that?" Xiao Linqi had already healed his wound and moved his forearms. He turned around and said, "This way, the Bone Spider won't talk nonsense."

"Does it threaten you?" The mermaid's vertical pupils shrank.

Xiao Linqi gently patted its face and wiped away the blood on its lips: "No, tell me what other feelings you have?"

The mermaid thought for a moment and said: "I feel the same as when I differentiated. There was a throbbing, but it was very weak."

Di Feng finally couldn't help it: "Didn't you just say you wanted to give it to me..." The mermaid slapped it with its tail, Di Feng was already on guard, and directly grabbed the tail of the fish it slapped, Throw the mermaid out with your backhand.

The veins on Xiao Linqi's forehead twitched: "Don't fight."

The mermaid raised her upper body from the collapsed tree. After hearing Xiao Linqi's words, she put away the sound waves she was about to say.

The five-tailed fox barked a few times in a low voice, and the mermaid turned around and said, "It said it also felt a little bit evolved, very weakly, but its reaction was exactly the same.

" It can solve his urgent needs.

The five-tailed fox saw Xiao Linqi walking over quickly, and subconsciously shrank its head. It now had a shadow on Xiao Linqi, and it was very doubtful that Xiao Linqi remembered that it wanted to eat him before and was now seeking revenge.

Xiao Linqi smiled and rubbed the vigilant fox's head a few times, and said to it: "My blood plus a newly ripe ginseng fruit should allow you to evolve." The

mermaid made a high-pitched voice, harsh and rapid, Xiao Linqi said to it: "Don't be nervous about me, it's okay. You can go back first. Don't you like the land?"

Di Feng also agreed: "Hurry up and go away."

The mermaid rolled her eyes at it and crawled towards Xiao Linqi. : "Why are you so anxious to cultivate new advanced races? Don't we have enough? If we expand our territory, it is more than enough now."

There are not many exotic beasts of advanced races in the world now, and they can indeed sweep through a place alone.

"Just preparing for the future," Xiao Linqi touched its head, "To be sure."

Mermaids cannot stay out of water for a long time, and Yuanzhou Forest also needs a higher race to guard it. The remaining earth phoenixes are assumed and manipulated Lu Baiqing was tied. Although there were some strong middle-level beasts, he was worried that they were not from advanced races.