71

☆ 71. Chapter 71 Similar

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71 Similar

Haircuts & Not Monsters & Colds

Lu Baiqing finally turned around, with an expression that did not belong to the vicissitudes of his age. He hesitated and said: "Have you ever been fused with anything?" The

pregnant spirit wood flashed in Xiao Linqi's mind. : "What do you mean you have merged with yourself?" He thought of the connection between the black group and the Zerg, and an idea came to his mind.

Lu Baiqing confirmed what Xiao Linqi thought, and he admitted openly: "Well, after merging with a king insect, the essence has changed."

Xiao Linqi murmured: "So that's it..." That's why he and It was different from other evolvers. As soon as the disaster struck, he was hit by the pregnancy spirit tree in Yuanzhou Forest, and his essence also changed.

Lu Baiqing suddenly stopped talking. When Xiao Linqi was thinking, he struggled for a long time and finally asked the question in his mind: "The reason why you saved me... is this what you want to ask?"

Xiao Linqi came back to her senses and raised her eyes lightly. He laughed and said, "Why do you want it? Classmate friendship?"

Seeing that Lu Baiqing's sullen face didn't like the joke, Xiao Linqi walked over and patted him gently on the shoulder: "Just kidding, this is true It's one of the reasons why I saved you, one of the reasons. The first reason was because someone said that the slime I raised had the same troubles as you, with black-gold pupils and similar forehead patterns, so I just started investigating your matter."

"Later I found out that the White Tower's behavior disgusted me," Xiao Linqi said with a smile and murderous intent. "Because of my bloodline, I seem to hate creatures that disrupt order. , and people with twisted life forms, the White Tower has taken possession of them."

Lu Bai said nothing, turned around and continued walking forward.

Xiao Linqi held his shoulders: "Why are you still leaving? We are the same kind."

"Do the same kind cannibalize each other?" Lu Baiqing's face was sullen, his tone was light, there was not much emotion, and his expression was indifferent.

After coming out of the White Tower, Xiao Linqi found that she had never seen him happy, except knowing that his parents were still alive.

Lu Baiqing pushed away Xiao Linqi's hand and turned around. His tall body could completely overlook Xiao Linqi. A bloody shadow enveloped the slender but not strong elf. The fallen angel spread his black feathers: "We are inhuman That part of the bloodline wants to devour each other and evolve."

Xiao Linqi looked at Lu Baiqing's appearance and sneered. He raised his hand and grabbed a bunch of Lu Baiqing's feathers, making his cold and tense face look painful, and the atmosphere also changed. Not so solemn for the time being.

"Monsters are called monsters because they have no human emotions." Xiao Linqi raised her bloody left arm in front of Lu Baiqing. A few drops of cold sweat appeared on Lu Baiqing's forehead, and his expression suddenly changed, as if he was facing a formidable enemy. Back away.

Xiao Linqi snorted coldly, and when Lu Baiqing retreated, he moved in, until he was forced to the wall of a ruined building.

"I liked the old you better," Xiao Linqi put her arm against Lu Baiqing's mouth, as if she was telling Lu Baiqing but also to herself, "That kind of unruly and vital youth is like the south wall." Can't stop it."