46

☆ 46. Chapter 46 Heartache

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 46: Heartache

Selling Spiritual Cores & Toes on the Ground & House Collapsed - Meat Pie

Chen Bigui's eyes widened: "Third, third level?" She thought she didn't hear clearly and asked the eldest son next to her: "Fuguo, how much did he say? "

Xiao Fuguo said blankly: "Mom, he said level three."

Chen Bigui took a breath of air and couldn't help but said to Xiao Linqi: "Qiqi, grandma knows that the spiritual core you earned should belong to you, but, but , is it okay to feed it..."

After all, it is not her own thing. Chen Bigui rarely interferes with the way her juniors spend money, but Xiao Linqi has been sensible since she was a child and does not spend money randomly. She suspects that Xiao Linqi lost his mind in anger. What you did will make you feel bad when you come to your senses later.

"It's okay," Xiao Linqi comforted the old man and whispered in her ear: "I have others."

Chen Bigui covered her chest. There were too many stimulations today. Xiao Linqi was stunned and quickly supported her. Chen Bigui sat down and said to Xiao Fuguo: "Is this enough for medical expenses? If not, I can go out and get some more." "

Enough, enough!" Xiao Fuguo raised his voice and shed tears with excitement, saying to Xiao Linqi My eldest aunt Lin Shuhua said: "We have money to buy medicine!"

Lin Shuhua said with trembling hands, wiping the tears from her face and choking: "Qiqi, thank you, Auntie will definitely work hard to pay you back the money in the future, etc. Xiao Hu will be discharged from the hospital and will work hard to make money."

Boss Cheng and others watched the emotional family drama unfold here. Everyone had ugly expressions and tried to hold it back. Xiao Linqi showed these spiritual cores to show that he didn't want Boss Cheng at all. money.

He wants to send Boss Cheng to the base police station!

The third-order evolver Nangong Feng's tone was low, with a hidden threat: "Are you sure you don't want to reconcile? It's better to do less than to do more for this kind of thing, don't you think, Commander Liu?"

Liu Cunliang looked at Boss Cheng: "If I just listened on the phone If you weren't so arrogant, this wouldn't have happened."

Xiao Linqi's voice appeared: "And he also admitted that he had a lot of criminal records." He comforted Chen Bigui and walked over.

Boss Cheng was now gnashing his teeth at Xiao Linqi: "Are you sure you want to enmity with me?"

Xiao Linqi walked up to Boss Cheng casually, looked straight at him, and suddenly bent his eyes, his eyes were cold, and his voice became warmer. Qingyue: "What were you thinking in your mind just now? I think I guessed it pretty well. Let's settle the score later?"

Boss Cheng was stunned.

Xiao Linqi sneered: "Since you are so arrogant, it means you can do a lot of things."

He said, worried that there were three well-behaved and kind-hearted relatives behind him who still had an impression of him before the end of the world, so he got closer to Boss Cheng In his ears, Boss Cheng smelled a faint smell of the forest, and his expression was dazed. A devil whispered in his ears: "If you dare to touch the people around me, I will throw you into the Zerg tribe and let the corpse insects parasitize you." , so that you will be eaten by the Zerg every day, but dont worry, you will not die if you are parasitized by the corpse worm. After a while, they will use you as a breeding ground for larvae." "