145

☆ 145. Chapter 145 Transfer

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 145: Transferring

the post-production special effects artist

. The people's eyes were shrouded in bright light and white. They couldn't help but close their eyes. When they opened their eyes again and could see clearly, the terrifying monster disappeared, taking Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing with it. .

"Why is it missing?"

"Where is that monster?"

"I thought I was going to die just now."

"Look! The moon is back to normal!"

"Is the danger over?"

People were talking about it, shocked, and there was still a lot of fear.

Lin Hongji looked around the place where the two disappeared, squatted down, and rubbed his hands on the ground.

Chen Bigui walked over quickly, followed by Xiao Hu.

"Why did Qiqi and the others disappear with that monster?!" Chen Bigui's voice was full of panic. Xiao Linqi didn't tell her just now that she wanted to die with that monster!

Chen Bigui's eyes darkened.

Lin Hongji stood up and said: "Don't worry, they probably didn't die together. There are residual spatial fluctuations here. They probably prepared this magic circle in advance to prevent the fight with the monster from affecting ordinary people." After hearing this,

Chen Bigui looked pale. His face looked slightly better.

Xiao Hu said: "Grandma, he will be fine. It has been so long. He has come back safely every time, and he will come back safely this time."

Liu Qianzhi's eyes dimmed, and he looked at the sky melancholy. There were still residues in the sky. The thick black fog has not dissipated. I hope they can come back safely. The monster is really beyond his imagination.

What on earth is that monster? It actually came out of the red moon. It's a horrifying thing to say.

On the other side, Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing transferred the clone of the foreign god of death to Yuanzhou Forest.

The alien beasts had been handed over in advance. After feeling the unusually huge aura of death, they were stunned for a few seconds and started to work immediately.

The alien god of death had just been transferred. He was very angry and wanted to kill the smart little bug in front of him. As a result, a bunch of alien beasts rushed out next to him. Although the power was not very strong, it was very annoying to use the skills one after another. Some of them had high levels. Some will also cause harm to its clone.

The foreign god of death shouted angrily. The voice was filled with the hollowness of resentment, like weeping and complaining, making people's hair stand on end.

Lu Baiqing touched his arm: "This guy's scream is really uncomfortable."

Xiao Linqi activated the formation that was arranged here in advance and said: "Then get rid of it quickly."

Lights lit up everywhere in the Yuanzhou forest, and beams of light Soaring into the sky, it turned out to be some kind of sealing formation. The alien god of death recognized it and was extremely angry. Dozens of tentacles on his lower body rushed to the side to deal with the restless ants, and then rushed towards Xiao Linqi.