65

☆ 65. Chapter 65 Miracle

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 65 Miracle

Fallen Angel & Both humans and Zerg were shocked.

The six-tailed demon fox held down Xiao Linqi's hand that was about to touch its ear, and spoke softly but did not relax at all: "Please don't take the opportunity to touch my ears. "

Xiao Linqi retracted her hand as if nothing had happened, but heard the six-tailed demon fox suddenly gasping, and its body tensed up. He thought to himself that he hadn't touched it. Looking behind him, Di Feng's hands were curiously on the ears of the six-tailed demon fox. Grabbing and pinching hard, he said doubtfully: "This feels just average, why do you like touching it so much..."

Di Feng, Wei, Xiao Linqi saw the murderous expression on the face of the six-tailed demon fox. , Sure enough, the six tails of the six-tailed demon fox flew the earth phoenix away.

Xiao Linqi looked away, Di Feng just liked to seek death and did not change even after being beaten many times.

Suddenly there were excited shouts from the base. Xiao Linqi looked over. In the dark night, there was a black and red light group, mostly black, and scarlet blood mist around the human-shaped light group.

It wasn't very shocking from a distance, but it was enough for Xiao Linqi to see clearly what the monster in the base looked like.

That ball of light was Lu Baiqing. He was different from his quiet appearance in the White Tower. He completely changed into another state. Three pairs of huge wings spread out from behind. Those wings clearly looked like angels, but they were not white, but pure black and scarlet. Colorful blood mist continuously spreads out from the wings.

The figure only wore clothes around his waist, and his upper body was naked. There were ancient mysterious lines on it. Xiao Linqi couldn't see clearly from the distance. The reason why he could see the lines was because those lines were similar to the ones on the black group's forehead. There is light flowing like the runes.

The man flew out quietly, and over the main gate of the southern base, the darkness on his body seemed to be thicker than the night, making the air strangely filled with an uncomfortable depressive atmosphere. It was an undead aura similar to that of the dead bone spider.

Lu Baiqing's long black hair was flying, and the coercion he unleashed confronted the king insect in the distance.

A faint red thread could be seen flashing across his body. Wei Jie stood on the city wall, surrounded by the sound of human cheers.

Lu Baiqing helped them fight off the previous two insect waves, and he will definitely be able to do the same this time! People's expectant eyes fell on Wei Jie and Lu Baiqing. Although Lu Baiqing made them fear from the bottom of their hearts and from their souls, their reason told them that the Zerg were the creatures that would threaten their lives now!

People's hearts stabilized instantly, but Wei Jie's expression was tense, and only he knew the panic in his heart.

His sense of control over Lu Baiqing has decreased! Lu Baiqing showed signs of losing control, and the backlash was close at hand. The feeling transmitted back by the puppet string was very loose, like a loose knot.

Seeing Xiao Linqi's body leaning forward, the six-tailed demon fox asked: "Is this the person you want? The state is not right." "

Yeah."

Di Feng flew over: "What are you going to do? I'll knock him out and bring him to you. Go back?"

Xiao Linqi: "...No need to."